on 16 March 2009
This nifty little dispenser is ideal for oils - easier to use for dressings and also for making sure there is just a squeeze in the frying pan. It's ideal for dessert sauces too to squeeze out fruit sauces/coulis in a swirl or just adding a drop on to cream to give a finish.
I didn't really want this for sauce. I wanted it for drizzling olive oil or cooking oil.
They are cheap to buy and good to use with a slip on cap to avoid spillage.
Not the best quality plastic bottles. But at the price, I have no complaints.
I use them (two actually) quite regularly and they serve their purpose well.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
Thanks for reading it.
on 24 October 2011
Great item at a great price. Delivery was quick and it works like a dream. Would like to find slightly bigger ones if possible.
on 24 December 2012
Useful item, now I can make balsamic dressing in bulk and use as and when, Very pleased with it, I would recommend to others
on 13 November 2015
These aren't full-sized sauce bottles, and shouldn't be bought as such, but they're are exactly what I wanted. I bought two, and used one to decorate plates with a balsamic reduction when serving up my chicken liver pate starter, and the second to do the same with raspberry coulis for my dinner party desserts (chocolate mousse or baked lemon cheesecake). They were perfect for the job - having never tried to decorate a plate before, and being a touch lacking in coordination, I was rather expecting to end up with big blobs of goo. That didn't happen, and I served up the best looking food I've ever managed, thanks to these little beauties. It tasted pretty good, too, but I'm not giving them credit for that.
on 14 June 2013
Good product. Perfect size
Lid fits perfectly and seals so spillage is not possible.
Bottle pliable so easy to use.
on 22 October 2014
The little lid connector quickly broke off.

If you turn it upside down and squeeze it, it does seem to drip a little afterwards - not a biggie, but something to be aware of.

it would be good for "thin" liquids like liquid soap or vinager but I think with something like ketchup or mustard, it'd get gummed up.

it's ok - but I don't think I'd buy another
on 9 April 2015
Stopper top broke off after only a few uses but product still appears better than many alternatives on Amazon. I have been using it for storing coffee creamer (which is used multiple times a day) for almost a year without any other issues. Just have to put the stopper down on the surface carefully prior to use and ensure it doesn't roll off onto the floor ;)
on 27 September 2015
I bought this primarily for use with oils, and sadly doesn't quite "cut the mustard" so to say... It does indeed leak when you squeeze it too hard!

Beware! Probably ok if you're using for thick sauces though. Perhaps like ketchup.
on 28 December 2015
Okay initially but started to leak out of the top however tight it was screwed.

Bought new ones from Lakeland and they do seem better.

I had no idea that I could be disappointed over a squeezy bottle but expected better.

See one answered question