5.0 out of 5 stars Good, inexpensive spoons!
I got these for the kitchen in work, and I'm happy with them. I've bought spoons in the past that started to look cheap and nasty after a very short while. These haven't done.
Published on 25 Dec 2009 by Banshee

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and tinny
Given the price I didn't expect much of this product. I was surprised to find that the edges of the spoons were sharp and I have hardly used them. I certainly wouldn't use them with a baby/toddler.
Published on 15 Oct 2011 by JenHa

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, inexpensive spoons!, 25 Dec 2009
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Deluxe Stainless Steel Teaspoons- set of six (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good teaspoons, 18 Aug 2010
Needed some good, cheap teaspoons and these fitted the bill. They don't tarnish in the dishwasher and serve me well. What more can I say?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tea spoon for the money but looks cheap, 29 Jan 2013
Mr. C. J. Howard "Chris" (South Wales) - See all my reviews
Not going too much into detail as its a tea spoon but product was cheap and they do a job but I will state that the tea spoons do not look a quality product like some reviewers have stated, if anything they look cheap but its a tea spoon and rarely used in my house.

The picture doesnt really show you the quality and thickness of the handle as very thin but you get what you pay for and I am relatively happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and tinny, 15 Oct 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Already staining, 14 Aug 2013
I just got these a month ago and I'm already noticing stains on them. They feel very light and cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars teaspoons, 3 Dec 2011
C. Smith (uk) - See all my reviews
sent very quickly and product was very good and not too heavy spoons shiny it was exactly as product says and a very good service

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent everyday spoons, 7 Oct 2011
We are always running out of teaspoons so we just wanted some for everyday use - these fit the bill perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Teaspoons stain and bend, 21 July 2013
The teaspoons stain too easily, and are so weak that they bend when pressing a teabag against the side of a cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAKES TEA TIME COMPLETE, 14 Jun 2013
I NEEDED MORE TEASPOONS, AND HAVE BEEN DELIGHTED WITH THESE. THEY COMPLIMENT MY POTTERY VERY WELL, AND INDEED HAVE BEEN WELL-USED SINCE I GOT THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teapoons, 20 May 2013
These arrived promptly and are very good value for the money. I bought them for my son and daughter in law who have set up ouse together.

ARRAY(0xaa493ea0)