5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer Labels
Exactly what I was looking for. Makes searching for something in the freezer much easier, I could never read the handwritten contents on freezer bags when looking for something. These labels, which are different colours for different contents (uncooked meat, fruit etc) make things easy to identify. Nice product.
Published on 8 Aug. 2009 by S. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticky labels ... That don't stick ...
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by H. Coles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer Labels, 8 Aug. 2009
S. Johnson "tubbsbazaar" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Home Made Assorted Freezer Labels, Pack of 60 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Freezer Labels, 28 Aug. 2009
Mr. Bernard E. Mcguire "Bold Bear" (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
These labels are colour coded which is useful for storing and recognising different food items in the fridge. I had tried to buy a similar item in high street shops but to no avail; therefore I am particularly satisfied with this stockist.

5.0 out of 5 stars freezer labels galore, 10 Oct. 2009
Peter Ralston "petral" (liverpool england) - See all my reviews
Was pleased to find these as they do not seem to be in high street shops. Good price and they stick like mad really good value

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticky labels ... That don't stick ..., 6 Aug. 2012
H. Coles "Walking contradiction" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for some freezer labels to use for my baby's food when I freeze batches. These seemed like good quality so I purchased as I needed labels ASAP. What a disappointment. Making the food was a breeze - it was putting the labels on that caused me so much agro. Firstly no pen I could find would write on the labels. I tried everything and I didn't really want to use permanent marker. Secondly they don't stick to plastic! Most freezable containers are plastic yes? Or maybe I'm missing something.. The ones that half stuck on the containers came off in the freezer when I froze them which all in all made them useless because I then had no record of the use by date or the food contained. Absolute rubbish waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Freezer labels, 28 April 2012
The labels were dreadful. They came unstuck in the freezer, falling off the item in some cases, so there was confusion.
Not worth it at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good labels, 24 Sept. 2011
S. J. Kemp (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Attractive labels which work and don't come off in the freezer. They can be reused too, I've found. Only drawback is that they say 'fruit', 'uncooked meat', 'vegetables' etc on them - which is annoying when I'm generally freezing meals and baby food, so I just ignore these titles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not stick well, 29 April 2012
I bought these to go with the vacuum sealer rolls I also purchased and was rather disappointed that they do not stick well to the plastic. I shall not buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for., 5 Dec. 2011
Nice and colourful with plenty of room to write the contents, date and how many portions, have got some to give as stocking fillers.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, pretty, practical, 29 May 2015
E. Sauerteig "Eva23" (Berlin) - See all my reviews
So practical! I just put it on plastic boxes before I freeze food, and it helps me to see at one glance months later what was in the box and if suitable for different dietary requirements in our family. Just wish it would wash off more easily when no longer needed on a box... Indicates content, date, servings and leaves space for other comment. Different colour for meat, fish, fruit etc. can be helpful, definitely nice looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Freezer Labels, 21 May 2013
Perfectly adequate freezer labels which arrived on time. I'd have preferred a few more blanks to fill in the way I want to rather than have them all pre-printed, but so it goes! Might be a bit on the pricey side, on reflection. Not sure I'd want to recommend them to others.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›