4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!
This is the same review I wrote for the four poacher pan, although I actually bought (this) the two cup one. I did that to correct a misconception some may have from a reviewer who complained that the handle gets too hot when the pan is in use, and she has to wear oven gloves to lift it. I can only think the handle must have been over another source of heat at the same...
Published on 24 Nov 2009 by felicitas

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions would be handy !
The egg poacher deserves 5 stars as it is well built and strong. I had no hot handle problems at all and it is the perfect size pan for me. However I have never owned an egg poacher before and had no idea how much water I needed etc. So I guessed and guessed wrong, I had water boiling all over and the eggs were running into the water etc, what a mess. So I tried again...
Published 7 months ago by Silvana

5.0 out of 5 stars EGGSellent!, 19 Jan 2010
S. L. Greaves "Stevie G" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clearview Stainless Steel 2 Hole Egg Poacher 16cm (Kitchen & Home)
After reading the 3 good reviews, I decided to get this. I will confirm all the good points - excellent quality and really well-made! The egg-cups are indeed non-stick and made of metal, much better than the plastic ones and uncoated metal ones too!
Perfect poached eggs! Ideal for single people who only want to cook one or two eggs max.
Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never poached an egg before, 30 Jan 2012
... and because I haven't poached eggs before, I would have liked instructions. So, it looks like trial and error. The eggs stick to the nonstick cups, so I don't know why they are called nonstick. A previous reviewer's tip was to butter them before poaching. This is genius and works like a charm. Now, I'm getting the knack. Another tip - large eggs are too big. Medium are the best. Now I look forward to breakfast every morning. The pan is easy to clean afterwards because the hot water is already there! I should have bought this years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars egg poacher, 19 July 2010
Bought the 2 hole egg poacher from kitchen craft.
It arrived quicker than they said, could have had a bit more packing round thepan as the postman thought it had been damaged as it was rattling around in the box.
The poacher is great the eggs slide out easily as the poachers are non stick and there is no mess.
The poacher is made from stainless steel and is of good quality
I can highly reccommend this poacher.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Feb 2012
Good quality, well built and cooks eggs just the way i like them. If you like your eggs with a soft yolk and cooked whites, this does the trick nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, heavy build quality, 20 Aug 2014
Excellent, heavy build quality. This is the shiniest stainless steel I have ever seen! You can even see your face in the pan when it’s new, although I don’t know how long this level of finish will last. It makes perfect poached eggs in 3 minutes after the water boils, and it works well on my induction cooker too. Much better than the pathetic aluminium thing I had before. I thoroughly recommend this 2-egg poacher and would do even if it had cost twice the price. Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poacher, 14 July 2014
Best poacher I have bought Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars a excellent, 6 July 2014
Poaches very quickly,the handle doesn't get hot as some have suggested only if you leave it directly exposed to the heat,a excellent poacher

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're single!, 26 Jun 2014
R. F. Hawkins - See all my reviews
A good quality product and ideal for anyone living on their own. Poached eggs and beans on toast anyone??????

5.0 out of 5 stars Mutts nuts, 6 Feb 2014
First time EVER I have had beautifully poached eggs (been married 42 years) do use a bit of spray oil in cups, perfect every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is great, 30 Sep 2013
I orderd 2 one for me and one for my brother and we are both very pleased with them,I use the saucepan separate,it is great for sauces and custard no burning,would recommend this to everyone

Clearview Stainless Steel 2 Hole Egg Poacher 16cm