5.0 out of 5 stars Good to deal with
I bought more than one and the despatch price was reduced - good news. The tart tins seem to perform well even for an amateur cook like me. I cooked goats cheese with caramalised red onions in filo pastry. The loose bottom is a must for this dish. My dinner party guests were impressed. Also a good price.
Published on 23 May 2009 by Mr. D. Lindsay

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value - but beware!
Published on 24 July 2010 by mimi

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value - but beware!, 24 July 2010
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 10 cm Loose Base Tart Tins , Set of 6 (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent value, perfect size, good quality tins; I recently baked 18 pastry cases to make fruit tartlets which I left in their tins to carry a trayful down to the garden. They looked so pretty I forgot to remove the tins, and the guests seemed happy to eat straight out of them! Beware, though, when unpacking or washing the loose bases: the raw edges can be EXTREMELY sharp and I gave myself a nasty cut on one. That said, I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to deal with, 23 May 2009
Mr. D. Lindsay (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Tarts, 14 Nov 2009
Mrs. S. O'neill "Sharon O'Neill" (Leighton Buzzard, Beds, UK) - See all my reviews
Smashing tartlet tins. What more can I say! Great for making individuals to eat or freeze. I can fully recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars careful when using, they are sharp, 1 May 2010
D. Grayson - See all my reviews
These are brilliant tart tins, however when I was washing them I cut myself deeply on the inside of the tart tin, so take care when using

4.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin!, 17 Aug 2010
There are more substantial variations of this product (ie, the metal is thicker/heavier), but they would probably be classed as professional cookware.

If the intention was to use them on a very regualar basis I'd recommend buying the more substantial type, but for anyone like me who'll use them once a fortnight or less, these little tartlet tins are perfectly adequate and perform well. I'm pleased with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rusty after one wash, 26 Nov 2011
Great idea and something I have been wanting for a long time - for ease of use top marks but for them to be rusty after one washing is not acceptable adn I am most disapointed in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars tart cases, 19 Sep 2010
K. McGee "Ciarrai" (Derry, N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
Received in good time, easy to use and clean. Have made some lovely tarts, no complaints, great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked good, but big rust problem, 7 May 2011
S. Cunliffe - See all my reviews
These flan tins looked great when they arrived. However, on washing them before use a big problem occurred with the amount of rust forming on the tins. The tins have a number of seams around the outside top & bottom and around the bottom insert. All these seams developed bad rust when washed. I have been using another make of tins the same size and type for a number of years with no problems so was very disappointed with these. Obviously the problem only showed up when they were already 'used' so I can't return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 24 Nov 2010
Sparkleworld "*Sparkle*" (Somewhere over the rainbow) - See all my reviews
Previous reviews had commented how sharp these are, I found them to be absolutely fine.I love the fact that they can be kept in the original packaging when not in use as it simply clips to open or close,not the usual hand shredding stuff.
Overall an excellent value for money purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars Rust after one use!, 13 Oct 2011
I am completely dissatisfied. The first time I used these forms, rust already appeared.

I made cheesecake and I could throw it away after a night in the fridge, because the form had already rust stains on it! Needless to say I hadn't put it in the dishwasher, but washed it by hand before using it the first time. For a one time use, it is too expensive, especially since I also had to throw the cheesecakes away. Rubbish.