5.0 out of 5 stars Milk Jug
I use Kitchen Craft STainless Steel Jug to make lattes or cappuccino at home and have a knack of trying out latte art.

The shape of the jug is roomy enough to texture the milk and it being made of steel, it evenly "spreads" heat.

The spout helps in latte art as it does not drop a huge blob of microfoams in and ruin the "canvas" for art.

I...
Published on 8 Aug 2010 by Sarah 0817

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous...
This product had only been used approximately 12-15 times when it fell apart in my hands. Thankfully, it wasn't full of milk at 65 degrees Celsius at the time the handle fell clean off the jug body, which could have been fairly painful...
The product has been returned and a refund requested instead of a replacement - as there is no way that another one could be...
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Mar 2011
Francesca (Glorious London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
Get exactly what you pay for - clean neat jug that works well for making the milk frothy with coffee machines. Arrived super quick so retailer very efficient. The only complaint is that jug had nasty sticky white label on its side from retailer that is impossible to remove - white label has come off but has left nasty sticky mark that we cannot get off - if we scrub at it it will just scratch the jug - even soaking in hot water with washing up liquid did not do the job. This is used in the office so we don't really care but if it was at home I would be annoyed by this - why do retailers have to always put those nasty labels on everything - surely they could have put the label on the bottom of the jug rather than slap bang on the side?

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt recommend, 22 Feb 2013
Very disappointed.

Purchased two of these and both failed to pour cleanly.
Iam no jug pouring expert and clearly neither was the person who designed it

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Jug 700ml...not quite big enough for 2 mugs of latte, 16 May 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this after buying a DeLonghi espresso machine last year. The jug is a great size for fitting underneath the steamer, but I like a mug-sized latte. This jug is not big enough for 2 mugs of latte. It would be big enough for 2 smaller cups of latte, but for a standard mug size it's not really big enough. I think a wider 800ml jug would suffice for those wants, so that the jug still fits underneath the machine's steamer as it can't really be any taller. Jug heats well and evenly as can be expected, and will produce lattes and capuccinos to satisfaction. Latte art is easy with this - remember it's not the jug but the barista that needs to skills to acheive this. All in all a simple, cheap product that does what it says on the tin (jug, haha).

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid milk jug but not 700 ml., 20 Mar 2012
Amor Fati (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered this milk jug because I needed something bigger the one that I'm using right now (it is a borrowed one). The one I'm using is 550 ml so I thought 700 ml would be big enough.
I received the package, there was no damage and the jug seems solid (I haven't used it yet). However it is only slightly bigger than mine which is nearly 600 ml. So the product is not 700 ml like it says on the description, at least the one I received is not. I'm not returning it just because I don't want to go through the hassle.I haven't given 5 stars because the description was misleading.

2.0 out of 5 stars Coffee jug, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this jug for my son-in-law for Christmas to go with a new Coffee Machine. The first one received had the handle broken off, but a new one was sent which was fine and is just the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little frother, 3 Dec 2009
P. R. Carne (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
I needed a new milk frothing jug for cappuccino as my existing jug could only froth milk for one. This has been perfect for my needs, enough room to froth half a pint of milk (2 coffee's). Pretty solid too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for using in candlemaking or other melt and pour crafts, 13 April 2014
niki j turner "njturner" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
I have quite a few of these that I have bought over the past year.
I have used them for candlemaking, soap making and chocolate making.
I also have one that I keep milk in too.
So many uses for these little jugs and they are sturdy and well made.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen craft jug, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
handle broke off from jug

2.0 out of 5 stars Jug OK but unremovable stickers, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
This is a metal jug and as such is fine.

However, I strongly object to being sold things that are covered in stickers that won't come off without leaving glue all over the place. I have soaked it in warm water and even run the jug through the dishwasher and it hasn't come off.

My message to Kitchen Craft is show a little respect for your customers and get rid of these ridiculous stickers. I will have to resort to white spirit, which shouldn't really be necessary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy pouring 600ml jug, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft 600 ml Stainless Steel Jug (Kitchen & Home)
This jug pours well without any spills and fits nicely under my De Longhi Icona coffee machine. It is 10.3 cm tall and holds 600ml (despite claims of 700ml). The milk froths nicely, enough for two or three cappuccinos, and the jug looks good too. The stickers that others have mentioned are annoying but can be removed - the one on the bottom is paper and can be removed with water, and the one on the front is plastic and leaves a rectangular 'shadow' after it's removed, but that can be got rid of using cif!

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›