TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 February 2012
Completely fed up with miscellaneous and aincent kitchen tools crammed into my utensil drawer, I decided to have a clear out and invest in some quality matching kitchen utensils, which I then organised on this rack.

I am pleased that I decided to invest in this rack in particular, as firstly it looks very stylish and modern, with its minimalistic brushed steel finish. It's size and number of hooks (12) are more than sufficient to meet my needs in terms of holding all the utensils which I use most frequently and therefore require to have conveniently to hand.

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to simply lift the utensil which I require from this rack, as I am cooking, instead of having to stop what I am doing in order to pull out the entire contents of my utensil drawer in order to find what I am looking for (invariably buried under a pile of other items) and I am very pleased with my purchase, wish I'd invested in one of these ages ago.

I had looked at several other racks on amazon but decided that this was the only rack which would look as good fixed to the wooden underside of my cooker hood, beyond my hob, as it would fixed to tiles or to the wall. The fixtures on the vast majority of other racks are clearly designed to be fitted to walls only, and this Kitchen Craft rack offers you a bit more flexibility. It was very easy to fix the rack securely to our wooden surface.

I only had one potential concern as I ordered, and that was whether the hooks would be sufficiently large and curved enough to securely hold my utensils - but am pleased to report that they do so with no problems whatsoever, and yet allowing for very easy removal of utensils as and when required - no snagging or catching.
on 3 July 2012
This looks great hanging above our stove. It is a really good quality product.

We have a range cooker so the size of this suited the dimensions well. Lots of useful space and it comes with plenty of hooks. The hooks are also designed so that they can't fall off whiley niley. They have managed this by making sure that you would have to slide them off the ends of the rods to remove them. This involves unscrewing it from the wall. So all in all well thought out. Very easy to put up by yourself too.
on 19 September 2013
Arrived the morning after I placed the order.
Very easy to fit. Looks good.
In fact, after installing the first one, I ordered a second one for elsewhere.
The hooks will easily slide off sideways before installation, so it suited me to take 2 from one and put them on the other.

I could have done with knowing how big the hooks are before buying, so here you are:
Like most people, I have a variety of utensils and some of them are just handles with holes in them. Would they fit?
These hooks are basically U shaped.
For an item to hang securely, the part of the utensil you put on the hook must be small enough to fit inside the U (so you can't accidentally knock it off).
The space inside the U measures 11mm from front to back at the top, so I would say the part of the utensil you put on the hook must be no thicker than 10mm.
on 31 December 2012
Not very happy about the size of the hooks. I bought the Kitchen Craft utensils I needed thinking they would hang nicely from the Kitchen Craft hanging rack - they dont. Well they hang until you just catch them and then they fall off. If you have utensils with a bigger hole on the top then fine, but I think its the roundness of the handles that is the problem and I definitely need to find some bigger hooks. So, if anyone has had the same problem and would like to recommend a where I can get some, I would be happy to hear from you. The rack itself was easily fitted and looks fine, just needs bigger hooks.
on 22 February 2013
Just what I wanted to keep all of my hanging utensils in one place. Looks really great and very easy to fix onto the wall. Would recommend.
review image
on 19 March 2013
The rail is OK. BUT the hooks are too small and curved to take my utensils. Any thing with a big loop will hang on the hooks but nothing else.
on 23 April 2012
very handy and a good length for getting a good amount of untensils on and not then needing a drawer which makes things much easier to find for a start and very handy in a small kitchen with limited drawers etc.
hooks could do with being a touch bigger but apart from that all good.
decided to hang down from a shelf in the end as then utensils a bit further out from the wall
on 19 February 2015
This was a perfect fit. The price is good too - usually these things are limited in that the cheap ones only come with about five or six hooks or the ones with many hooks are usually terribly expensive or overly dressed up - I assume the companies that make them believe the more utensils a person has, the more extravagant they are in terms of decorum.

The fitting was easy, and the screws, rawl plugs and fittings provided were simple to use, sturdy quality and efficient. Getting it lined up was a little fiddly but that's to be expected. When the time comes to redecorate or simply move house, this will be easy to remove by anyone with a phillips screwdriver, which is nice. You'll need a drill naturally but that should be expected.

Arrived quickly, suited my needs perfectly and looks sturdy and like it belongs where it is. If you need a hanging utensil rack and you need plenty of hooks, this is what you need. I don't think there's any kitchen it would look out of place in. Telling the truth, it's also good for non kitchen locations - you could easily set this up in a garage and hang your tools from it, for example. It just blends in perfectly.

Buy it.
review image
on 16 February 2012
This was perfect for what i wanted and looks smart and is practical and easy to mount. ideal. its great that you get alot of hooks with the item
on 28 October 2015
This Kitchen Craft is a very solid contemporary looking utensil hanger with sliding and detachable hooks for easy cleaning, it is very easy to assemble and fix to the wall. Comes complete with screws and wall plugs. A great buy. Highly recommended.
review image review image review image review image review image