5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed ....
Completely fed up with miscellaneous and aincent kitchen tools crammed into my utensil drawer, I decided to have a clear out and invest in some quality matching kitchen utensils, which I then organised on this rack.

Published on 7 Feb 2012 by Belle Noir

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but....
Published 20 months ago by M. A. Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed ...., 7 Feb 2012
Belle Noir (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Utensil Hanging Rack (Kitchen & Home)

I am pleased that I decided to invest in this rack in particular, as firstly it looks very stylish and modern, with its minimalistic brushed steel finish. It's size and number of hooks (12) are more than sufficient to meet my needs in terms of holding all the utensils which I use most frequently and therefore require to have conveniently to hand.

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to simply lift the utensil which I require from this rack, as I am cooking, instead of having to stop what I am doing in order to pull out the entire contents of my utensil drawer in order to find what I am looking for (invariably buried under a pile of other items) and I am very pleased with my purchase, wish I'd invested in one of these ages ago.

I had looked at several other racks on amazon but decided that this was the only rack which would look as good fixed to the wooden underside of my cooker hood, beyond my hob, as it would fixed to tiles or to the wall. The fixtures on the vast majority of other racks are clearly designed to be fitted to walls only, and this Kitchen Craft rack offers you a bit more flexibility. It was very easy to fix the rack securely to our wooden surface.

I only had one potential concern as I ordered, and that was whether the hooks would be sufficiently large and curved enough to securely hold my utensils - but am pleased to report that they do so with no problems whatsoever, and yet allowing for very easy removal of utensils as and when required - no snagging or catching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job ..., 3 July 2012
This looks great hanging above our stove. It is a really good quality product.

We have a range cooker so the size of this suited the dimensions well. Lots of useful space and it comes with plenty of hooks. The hooks are also designed so that they can't fall off whiley niley. They have managed this by making sure that you would have to slide them off the ends of the rods to remove them. This involves unscrewing it from the wall. So all in all well thought out. Very easy to put up by yourself too.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but...., 31 Dec 2012
M. A. Russell - See all my reviews
Not very happy about the size of the hooks. I bought the Kitchen Craft utensils I needed thinking they would hang nicely from the Kitchen Craft hanging rack - they dont. Well they hang until you just catch them and then they fall off. If you have utensils with a bigger hole on the top then fine, but I think its the roundness of the handles that is the problem and I definitely need to find some bigger hooks. So, if anyone has had the same problem and would like to recommend a where I can get some, I would be happy to hear from you. The rack itself was easily fitted and looks fine, just needs bigger hooks.

2.0 out of 5 stars small hooks, 5 May 2013
my only commnetrs that the hooks are not big enough to hold large stuff ... it's ok for holding a small items

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 19 Mar 2013
The rail is OK. BUT the hooks are too small and curved to take my utensils. Any thing with a big loop will hang on the hooks but nothing else.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i wanted, 16 Feb 2012
This was perfect for what i wanted and looks smart and is practical and easy to mount. ideal. its great that you get alot of hooks with the item

4.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 23 April 2012
S. Collings - See all my reviews
very handy and a good length for getting a good amount of untensils on and not then needing a drawer which makes things much easier to find for a start and very handy in a small kitchen with limited drawers etc.
hooks could do with being a touch bigger but apart from that all good.
decided to hang down from a shelf in the end as then utensils a bit further out from the wall

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fine!, 25 Aug 2012
Really exactly what you want. Plenty of hooks, which are a good size and looks to be reasonable quality too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hooks are a bit on the small side, 13 Feb 2013
OK for 'flat-handled' items but anything with a comfort grip / round handle won't hang - had to use different S hooks to accommodate these. leasant enough looking rail but would be improved if fixing screw heads had a cover cap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs bigger hooks, 13 May 2014
G. Collins (UK) - See all my reviews
The Utensil Rack itself is fine, but it really does need bigger hooks to be able to hold a wider selection of kitchen utensils. I ended up buying an extra 10 large hooks as the ones supplied are too small and fiddly to be of much use.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Utensil Hanging Rack