5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and looks solid
Look & Feel - It feels like it is solidly made (and it is) and it has rather nice professional stainless steel look.
Published 16 months ago by Katrin

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but with one glaring fault.
I bought this pan from Amazon, and it is very good value and well made. But it has one glaring fault:- The handle gets boiling hot when in use. The instructions say "WARNING The handles of your cookware could become hot. Please use oven gloves or an oven glove at all times."

Published on 5 April 2007 by Truth Teller

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and looks solid, 8 Aug 2013
Katrin (Vienna, Austria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Clearview Stainless Steel 4-Hole Egg Poacher (Kitchen & Home)
Ease of Use - Very easy to "install", the eggs poacher cups have one screw (each) with a black nob. They all needed to be tightened up before the first use. While on (electric) hob the handle of the stainless steel pot and a little nob on the glass lid did not get hot.
Preparation of eggs - The lid did not get very misty (like some do), so I could still watch my eggs cooking. :) They did not stick and all I needed was to slightly push them with a wooden spoon.
Washing after use - the pot can be put into the dishwasher, however I did not use it heavily the first time so I simply gave it a rinse with a warm soapy water. There were no water marks after drying with a cloth. The egg poacher forms are also very easy to clean, just by rinsing.

To conclude, I am very satisfied with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 16 Sep 2005
By A Customer
Bought this & it's great. Really good quality pan with havy duty glass lid. Cups really are non-stick. I'd recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but with one glaring fault., 5 April 2007

Oven gloves are for removing hot items from the oven, not for each time one wishes to move a pan on/off the cooker. It is simply not acceptable these days to have handles that can badly burn the skin (which happened to me.) Even cheap pans costing a couple of pounds have bakerlite or similar to prevent burns.

I dont want to put anyone off buying it. As I say, it is basically well constructed and solid, and does an effective job.

I suggest "buy it......but use with care!"

Or alternatively, Amazon do a Meyer poacher that looks much better for a few quid more.......I wish I'd bought that!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pan!, 24 Nov 2009
Although I bought the same pan but with only two poaching cups, I am writing the review on here as well, to correct a misconception some may have from a reviewer who complained that the handle gets too hot when the pan is in use, and she has to wear oven gloves to lift it. I can only think the handle must have been over another source of heat at the same time. Like many pans of this kind, the handle, though metal, is hollow, and I have never had a problem with it - at the most it gets slightly warm. But something that does get really hot is the metal knob on the glass lid. I do need "protection" therefore to take the lid off when cooking is finished - shame that doesn't have the black "phenolic handles" that the poaching unit itself has.
All that being said, it's a great small saucepan, very solid and sturdy, and it cooks poached eggs perfectly, which turn out fine with just a smidgeon of oiling first (I use a low cal spray). The glass lid helps you see how things are progressing too. In fact the pan is so nice, it has become my favourite for everyday use as well as I live alone and it is a perfect size, and I like the fact it has the glass lid and a small vent to let the steam out, so it doesn't boil over. And don't forget the 15yr guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect poaching, 13 Mar 2013
MAJG38 (East Sussex,England) - See all my reviews
This is the best poacher by far that we have bought, Excellent quality material, real non-stick cups and perfect eggs in 3 or 4 minutes. Worth paying the extra modest cost. You do get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 4 Jan 2012
Author Roy A Higgins (Ribble Valley Lancashire England) - See all my reviews
Poaches eggs beautifully, yes the poacher pods do become hot, but dont let this detract from the fact it is an excellent product, and i can recommend it 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Steaming to success, 27 Feb 2012
I found the Clearview egg poacher very easy to use with the eggs being cooked perfectly.I would certainly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A whole new meaning for poached eggs, 13 Jan 2014
Malcolm Wise (Norway) - See all my reviews
I must say that Amazon sold and delivered this in next to no time. The poacher works wonderfully well, whether it is one egg or four eggs. Boling water into the pan, put the eggs into the round plastic moulds, put the lid on, and after three minutes you have four perfectly cooked and uniform poached eggs. What could be simpler

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 hole stainless steel egg poacher, 17 Feb 2012
A great product, arrived well packaged and on time.
It is just what I wanted, it works on my induction hob, goes in the dishwasher, is non-stick and cooks great poached eggs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearview Craft Stainless Steel 4 Egg Poacher Set, 7 Jun 2013
My husband is the cook in our family, so I bought it at his request. He is over the moon with the quality and ease of use.It is used on a regular basis . We also think the price was excellent.