5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Jam Funnel.
This was a replacement for a battered, holey old aluminium one so it was in with a chance anyway. I have to say it's even better than I hoped it would be, the funnel part is narrower than my old one so it fits all the funny little jars one inevitably collects, but not so narrow that whole strawberries have trouble going through. It has the bonus of a handle which stays...
Published on 24 Aug 2009 by kitty

3.0 out of 5 stars Good device but NOT a wide funnel - not for chunky preserves!
I'm happy with my jam funnel, but the manufacturers description is not accurate, as a couple of other reviewers have noted.

This is going to be fine for the making of chutneys, jams etc where any pieces of whole fruit are modest in size. BUT a device which says that the funnel size is 7cm ought to have a funnel size of 7cm and not less than half that. If you...
Published on 24 Sep 2010 by Lady Fancifull

5.0 out of 5 stars funnel, 2 Aug 2010
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Home Made Stainless Steel Jam Funnel (Kitchen & Home)
I am very pleased with this product and the sellers description and delivery, all is exactly as I expected and would buy again if required.Kitchen Craft Jam Funnel, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Every jam maker needs one of these, 2 Aug 2010
Mr. D. J. Marsh (UK) - See all my reviews
Why did I, along with many others, struggle and risk a serious burn ladelling hot jam from the pan into the sterilised jars when this little funnel makes life so much easier. Used with jams, chutneys, jellies etc it is a great addition , along with a jam thermometer, to any kitchen where preserves are made.

Thoroughly recommened!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 July 2010
Snow*Cloud (New Forest, UK) - See all my reviews
Such a great product, it is easy to use, simple, cheap, easy to clean and did I mention cheap? Used it for jelly, jam and marmalade as well as chunky chutneys, its great for everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funnel, 29 Mar 2010
Tanysue - See all my reviews
Whilst this does exactly as advertised, I did find that I had to hold it in place over the jars - it didn't sit there as I had expected. But still far easier than trying to fill the jars with a spoon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun For My Son in Law, 6 Jan 2012
We bought this applliance for our son in law because he has started to do Jams etc,he was well please with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Jan 2012
The funnel arrived really quickly and it looks great, I haven't used it yet as I'm waiting for the orange season

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam funnel, 29 Sep 2011
Its a jam funnel, it does the job.....what more can i say other than its stainless steel not breakable plastic....

ARRAY(0xaed8fb28)