5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
Potato peelers are down to personal choice, I think, and this one is just right for me. It swivels rather than being fixed and it is the blade is vertical rather than horizonital! No-one else in my family likes it, but as I say, personal choice!
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Started well, short lived
In terms of peeling vegetables it performed well, but less than week after arriving in the house it left in the bin, the blade having parted company from the handle. Either poor quality design or badly made - avoid
Published 4 months ago by tony.sanders@assurity.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Swivel Peeler with Stainless Steel Blade (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars a potato peeler that works, 26 Aug 2010
Why bother with expensive others? This is the only potato peeler that actually peels potatoes efficiently.

1.0 out of 5 stars Started well, short lived, 21 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars This item is useless, 4 Mar 2014
On first use this item fell apart no way to reattach it so dumped it not worth returning very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the standards provided previously., 18 Feb 2014
Durble Burble (Aberdeenshire, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
I've used quite a few of these peelers over time and I've always thought they were excellent quality for a fantastic price, but I'm disappointed in the three I bought. They have all fallen apart within moments of starting to peel. Little to no pressure was applied to the items, the bar just dropped out. They have an excellent handle that's comfortable to hold and about the best blade I've found on any peeler over the years, but the two don't seem to want to work together. I'm going to have to try and remedy this somehow, but as sold, they are worse than useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handling!, 2 May 2013
My fear of this peeler was mainly that it is not sharp enough or blunt after a short time of using it. This is not the case, I am using it nearly every day and it is very sharp. Maybe a little too sharp, so you can hurt yourself, if you do not watch out or are a new to those things. But I prefer a good sharp peeler like this one, which is also easy to handle.

Also the shipping was very fast, so it arrived a short time after ordering it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jan 2013
Gillygail65 (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
Very happy with my peeler. I don't like the current style with a chunky handle this slim metal handled peeler is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars It peeles., 26 May 2012
This item will peel a potato, thats really just about all you can ask from a potato peeler. sharp blades make it glide over the potato and its nice to grip. So far I have peeled about 10 potatoes with it. Winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Your Eyes Peeled, 25 Aug 2011
Which is better than your fingers being peeled! Does the job for an old-style bloke like me - better than that, it gels with the rest of the kitchen utensils (holy colour co-ord Batman). Probably no cheaper in Wilko's (southern ref. I guess).

5.0 out of 5 stars potatoes, 9 Dec 2010
John Doe (UK (The sticks)) - See all my reviews
First rate nice tohave a potatoe peeler that works, recommend to anyone looking for a good potatoe peeler, not expensive.