5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, and easy to use.
Published 15 months ago by Giltbrook

2.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen craft meat thermometer
I have now tried this of four occasions in different meats, some with bones and some without. It takes a long time to actually start moving and then doesn't seem to move much even when the meat is cooked. . I'm wondering if I have bought a faulty one?
Published 14 months ago by Mo

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, and easy to use., 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Meat Thermometer, Stainless Steel (Kitchen & Home)
When I first received this thermometer, I checked the accuracy against more expensive equipment and it was very accurate. It is easy to use, just insert the spike into the meat, making sure that the tip of the spike is where you want to take the measurement from, which in boned joints will be in the centre, but in poultry, or other meat with bones, this should be nearer to the bone if you don;t want the pink, uncooked bits around the bone after cooking.

I found the outer Celsius part of the scale a bit hard to read through the glass of the oven door, so I rotated the dial and set my required temperature reading to the 12-o-clock position, then as soon as the pointer got to 12-o-clock, I knew the meat was cooked without even having to read the temperature setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device, 2 Sep 2011
A. Torode - See all my reviews
I bought one of these last christmas as I cook 3 different meats for christmas lunch and wanted to make sure they were all cooked perfectly, it didn't disappoint. Why oh why did I never invest in one of these years ago! Unfortunately the one I purchased I dropped on a tiled floor and the glass cracked, my fault, it still appeared to work but I decided to replace it and sourced the same one as it is easy to read and accurate and I can cook the meat to the tastes of my family exactly.

It was very cheap and arrived quickly and well packaged.

Would not hesitate in recommending it.
Kitchen Craft Meat Thermometer, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Sep 2011
I just wanted a simple, easy to use meat thermometer and this fitted the bill exactly. It wasn't expensive, is easy to read and clean - exactly what I wanted. If you're requirments are similar to mine then I think you'll be very pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen craft meat thermometer,stainless steel, 1 Jan 2012
Great item i love it,its a very handy handy meat thermometer it will help me when i am cooking my meat as it will tell me when it is cooked,it takes the guess work out so you can cook your meat how you like it,fabulous,great item,thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Thermometer, 7 Dec 2011
J. Fraser "John" (UK . Surrey) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item at 8pm on a Monday and it was delivered next day excellent service. Very good quality for the price. Works just as good as more expensive ones. My only criticism would be that it doesnt have a temperature guide for Chicken, strange really as i would have thought this would have beeen one of the more popular meats.
would highly recommend this thermometer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meat thermometer, 1 Feb 2011
I am a culinary student and am always cooking or baking some form of meat. I was given an electronic thermometer at school but find that the heavy steam of the kitchen causes the numbers to come through broken and sometimes missing so having this new steel kitchen craft thermometer has made taking meat and sauce internal temps accurate and so much easier. I am really pleased with this purchase. So much so I have ordered a candy thermometer as well as another cooking thermometer made by kitchen kraft. I love them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good tool, 24 Jan 2011
Mr. P. Mcmahon (ireland) - See all my reviews
The kitchen Craft Therometer is good effective tool for cooking,easily read with a calibrated scale for cooking all foods to the standard you wish,except fish.Good value for money,takes the guess work out of cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the Purpose Intended, 3 July 2012
Bought this to monitor the temperature in my smoker / BBQ. The absence of horrific food poisoning and the glut of tender beautifully flavoured pulled pork shoulder and smoked spatchcock chicken is a testament to this!

2.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen craft meat thermometer, 10 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool, 1 Jan 2013
Got nice rare roast beef using this thermometer, usually burn it. So would recommend this. Bit hard to store though as i keep jabbing my hand on the point.

ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)