5.0 out of 5 stars Making light work of leaves and cut grass
This is without doubt the best rake I have ever had. It's long handle makes it a dream to use. It is used for:

a) raking up grass etc trimmings from my wild flower meadow (half an acre once a year) and loose hay after the baler has been through.
Published on 26 May 2011 by John W Pennell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great size
This rake is a great size for large gardens, it's quite heavy and the 2 support bars broke off after the 2nd use.
Published 22 months ago by Yaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Making light work of leaves and cut grass, 26 May 2011
John W Pennell (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faithfull Aluminium Landscape Rake C/W Handle (DIY & Tools)

b) raking up autumn leaves - much easier with a wide metal rake than those silly plastic things that bend
c) raking our molehills and levelling bits of reseeded lawns - its width makes it much easier to use than other rakes and means that it is easier to really achieve a level surface
d) levelling crushed concrete and tarmac on drives, paths and roads - again its width is an asset as it makes it easier to get it level.

The weight and long handle mean that you don't have to put much effort into any of the above tasks - you simply stand back from the job and keeping the handle as parallel to the ground as you can - let the tool do the work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faithfull aluminium landscape garden rake, 2 Jun. 2009
A very good quality garden rake. A little heavy but if used correctly it can give a fine tilth and a bed as level as a billiard table. Well worth having and at this price, who can complain. A very good addition to the gardeners tool kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 April 2009
I thought this rake was great my garden is now nice and smooth , as we did have hundreds of stones and the surface was very bumpy, and the rake is still intact which is something, as we have gone through quite a few

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, works like magic, good value., 10 April 2015
Phil (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this Landscape rake as I was about to lay some lawns using imported screened topsoil with a layer of grit underneath. I was a bit sceptical when ordering it but as my son, a professional gardener, was helping I thought it would be handy to have a second larger rake. Well this works like magic! We tipped the soil from the wheelbarrow in heaps and the broad flat back of the rake is excellent for pushing the soil roughly level, then the broadly spaced thick blunt tines level the soil accurately. The knack is to float the tines lightly through the soil and comb backwards and forwards across the area, the soil seems to find its own level. The wood handle combined with the cast aluminium head gives the rake a good balance and it is surprising easy to use. My son reckons it is the best he has used. Also a very good price. I notice some people have found it heavy to use when clearing leaves, I doubt it is intended for this purpose, a good stainless steel lawn rake is more suited to that.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 7 Sept. 2014
I initially wanted to buy a "Griston" lawn rake because I'd used my neighbours but the best price including delivery was £30+ so having read the reviews I went ahead and bought the "Faithfull" so that I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is in fact the "Griston" that I preferred originally.

It's well made with a 6' handle and will be a boon when collecting leaves and stuff from the trees. It will also come in handy after applying fertiliser to go over the lawn with the back of it to ensure that it gets knocked from the grass leaf down to the roots. For the money including delivery it's a good buy and will have many uses especially if you intend moving to a new property with a new garden to establish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the Blurb!, 16 May 2014
Ordered this Rake as we did a lot of knocking down of Log Store and old Lean To in the Garden of our new (old) house. There was also a lot of Rubble and Leaves and it was all very uneven with Pot Holes everywhere. I was shocked when it arrived as it was Huge! My Husband used it and thought it was Wonderful, I have also used it and its great although, at over 60 and 7 stone, I couldnt use it for long periods.
I note that some Reviewers have also said it was too big and heavy but if we had all read the Description before buying, we would have seen how big it was and that it weighed almost Two Bags of Sugar! It was bought to replace our broken Plastic splayed out leaf Rake as our Garden had put paid to that after about two uses. This one is Heavy Duty but has leveled our Lawn so well we have now been able to sew new Grass Seed and await the results. A really good buy for the money but expect a Giant of a Rake! If you only have a small Garden or are elderly or infirm its not for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Short work with effort, 14 July 2014
Well made and makes short work of raking, but takes significant effort to use. My wife finds it too tiring. The strong (non-rusting) tines are widely parted,thick and blunt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, cheap but not perfect, 15 Aug. 2013
I have recently received this rake in very good time. You certain feel like you're getting value for money considering its size. I'm to still use it applying lawn dressing. The width of the head promises to level out the lumps and bumps. My hands might be unhappy after a day's work as the handle needs sanding smooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD TOOL, 13 Jun. 2014
YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG IF ITS FOR USE WITH LARGE STONE GRAVELS, BUT IT IS A GOOD TOOL
and great value for the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Big but capable, 22 July 2014
Mr. C. Meen (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived in good time and noticed when delivered the same as others have said, it's HUGE! I'm 6'3" and it looks like a giant's rake even in my hands! However, the long handle makes it easier to get the soil level as you can get the head quite far from your body and then that allows the head to be flatter I find and do more work without you having to keep moving around. Seems well constructed and heavy enough for most home jobs, I'm using mine to level soil for grass reseeding. The soil is quite heavy but the item appears to be handling it all fine with no noticeable flexing.
For the money, I don't think you can go wrong.

Faithfull Aluminium Landscape Rake C/W Handle