4.0 out of 5 stars gardening gloves
Really good gloves, comfy to wear and fairly "prickle-proof' not invincible but certainly far more effective than other gloves I've purchased before. Good fit for womens' hands and a good value glove, considering prices can get high for gardening gloves. This is my second pair as I liked the first pair so much.
Published on 20 Jan 2010 by C. Wake

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown in picture
I got these because the rubberised waterproof part of the glove is shown to cover most of the back of the hand. It does not.
Published 8 months ago by Moira Ratter

4.0 out of 5 stars gardening gloves, 20 Jan 2010
C. Wake (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: T/Cntry TGL200M Ladies Master Gardeninger GLoves M (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars gardening gloves, 20 Feb 2011
J. Shaw "misty" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
These are the best gardening gloves I have ever found, they fit me really well and give excellent dexterity without bulk, keeping fingers dry but still breathable through the backs of the hands. Would highly recommend over similar cheaper ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value, 27 May 2011
KT "Kaz" (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I do not have the most delicate of female hands, but these fitted beautifully, but would not swamp someone with less robust hands. They protect me well from the most vicious of plants, but the cotton back allows my hands to breathe, so that I can use them for ages without that horrid clammy feeling that I have had with other gloves. They are far more flexible than gauntlets and offer a reasonable amount of wrist protection - the elasticated cuff is a real boon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 14 May 2013
I do a lot of gardening. I have to confess that whilst these say ladies gloves I am a man with smallish hands so these fit great. Actually they are slightly too big for my wife and before you think we are both less than 4' tall she is 5' 2" and I am 5' 11"
What I most like about these gloves is the rubber covering over which makes them semi waterproof so if you are working in damp conditions or say weeding the inside of the glove doesn't get all dirty. The elasticated wrist also avoids bits, insects etc getting into the glove as well.
All in all a great buy. I bought one pair and once received immediately bought another two.

4.0 out of 5 stars garden gloves, 17 July 2010
These gloves are good. This happens to be a re-order because I found them suitable for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gardening Gloves, 3 Jun 2011
B. Weaver "grumpy" (on the outer curved bit) - See all my reviews
Have just used them to rip ivy and other foliage from a cliff face; They offer comfort, good protection and grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gloves, 9 May 2011
I had a lot of bramble thorns to clear in my garden of which I was grabbing and pulling up the roots. These gloves worked realy well considering what I was using them for. Yes I still got a few pricks, but I wasn't expecting miracles and they allowed a lot of moment in the fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for the green-fingered gardener., 1 Oct 2010
Joanna S. Lloyd (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm very, very pleased with this purchase. The gloves are comfortable and well-made and didn't cost the earth!

4.0 out of 5 stars Most Women Should Order the Small Size, 15 Jun 2014
BookCat (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I received these today and haven't really tried them, but I will say that the medium size is too large for my hands which are not particularly small for a woman. If you're a woman without over-sized hands, order the small size. My fingers don't reach to the end of the gloves and the wrist is a bit too loose.

Decided not to send these back: need to tackle the brambles at the bottom of the garden so don't want to be without gloves.

Will update when they've had some use.

Update: have used these and they give good protection against thorns. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rubbery but waterproof, 14 Sep 2013
This are great gloves, no soggy bits when it is damp. My only small whinge is that the cuffs are not as snug as the previous pair I had (different manufacturer), so the earth and plants bits can wriggle down to your hands a bit. The only reason I replaced my old ones was because the cuffs became too loose and I ended up with filthy finger nails but I have used them A LOT over the past year. Really good value for money.