4.0 out of 5 stars A Poor Workman Blames His Tools....
After the sad demise of my 25yr old rosewood handled filling knife, I was pleased to find a 'similar' pro product on the market and I must admit that it is probably one of the best available, so I'm NOT knocking it.... but!... don't expect the quality of yesteryear.
Published on 3 Sep 2011 by Paul Downes

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job , but not for so long period of usage
This rating because I needed a very strong and solid filling knife for some purposes ,, this filling knife can do the job okay , but I think it will twist if I used it in some tough serfaces
Published 14 months ago by Esaa Almalki

4.0 out of 5 stars A Poor Workman Blames His Tools...., 3 Sep 2011
Paul Downes "Artisan Paul" (Stoke-on-Trent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faithfull professional Filling Knife 50MM (DIY & Tools)
I spent half an hour with a sander to bring the handle down to a comfortable, smooth grip which blended in with the steel shaft, the stain applied is pathetic but once removed revealed an inferior 'bastard' hardwood handle.
The steel feels reasonably tempered and flexible, I'm sure it will last quite a few years and improve with use .... at least it isn't made of plastic !!!!
It's just sad to see the quality and finish of ALL hand-tools for craftsmen dropping far beneath the level that they are expected to provide in their own work....
Buy one now, cos god knows in 12 months time what you'll be able to get !!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars quality is good, but not quite as I wanted, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Faithfull professional Filling Knife 50MM (DIY & Tools)
Not as flexible as I wanted. The tang isn't as machined as I had hoped, and is perhaps a bit too short in length which doesn't help its flexibility. However, quality is good, but not quite as I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job , but not for so long period of usage, 31 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fillier knife one annoying issue!, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Faithfull professional Filling Knife 50MM (DIY & Tools)
First impressions on this knife is that it feels and looks very well made but someone's genius idea to stick one of those annoying types of stickers that doesn't peel off properly straight on to the knife so i spent the first 10 minutes of owning this knife running it under hot water trying to remove the sticker and glue which was left on the knife! Besides the sticker issue if you're looking for a filler knife you cant go wrong with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 12 Mar 2012
Jonathan Page "Jahoona." (West Sussex, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faithfull professional Filling Knife 50MM (DIY & Tools)
Quality wood handle, ansd sturdly attached to a single metal blade. Looks the part and feels the part, should last a good few years. Highly Recommended.

Faithfull professional Filling Knife 50MM