5.0 out of 5 stars what you would expect
Published on 22 Nov 2010 by robert

3.0 out of 5 stars goodish
the jug is fine. good balance, microwaves OK but spills a fair bit when I pour out milk which is a feature I would look for as a basic in any jug.
Published on 17 Nov 2010 by A. E. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars what you would expect, 22 Nov 2010
This review is from: Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug - 0.25 L / 250ml (Kitchen & Home)
Only writing this review as someone wrote a review suggesting that the Arcuisine Glass Measuring Jug was not suitable for microwaves which made me hesitate before buying a couple. My research led me to believe that the jug would be ok and when it arrived there were no warnings against microwave use. In fact this type of glass was originally developed for laboratory use for its properties resisting thermal shock.

Otherwise it is a measuring jug which does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for gravy and sauces, 20 Oct 2010
Derek Stanley (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I recently broke a Pyrex half pint jug that was originally my mothers and had been owned by our family for at least fifty years. I was amazed to find that none of the shops I visited had anything similar for sale. Fortunately, Google came to the rescue and I found these ones on the Amazon site. I ordered two using my one-click facility and they were delivered by first class post on the next working day. The jugs are perfect for what I need that size for, which is making sauces and gravy or reheating them. Someone, claimed in an earlier review that they aren't suitable for microwaves. This is completely erroneous, as they actually have the "Microwaveable" symbol on the label and indeed that is precisely the first use I put one of mine to. It DOES say "Not suitable for conventional oven use" so maybe the other reviewer misread the label? Just use common sense... allowing a fatty or sugary substance to boil in a microwave, whatever the container, might not be a good idea as their boiling point is much higher than water.

3.0 out of 5 stars goodish, 17 Nov 2010
A. E. Roberts - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Measuring jug, 20 Dec 2011
Excellent product. Very hard to get. I have tried all over to get a small jug with no sucess except Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for mini cappacino maker, 5 Feb 2009
Jug does the job - the jug for my krups coffee maker cracked and I struggled to find a replacement but this is perfect and not bad for a couple of quid!

5.0 out of 5 stars [...], 1 Dec 2011
EXACTLY AS IT SAID IN ADVERT, DELIVERED VERY QUICKLY AND WILL BE GIVEN AS A PRESENT TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED ME TO BUY IT FOR HER.

5.0 out of 5 stars A small glass measuring jug, 27 Nov 2011
Why is it so difficult to buy glass measuring jugs these days? I find a small jug much better than a larger one for lots of my recipes. This works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Jug, 24 Oct 2011
This is a great little glass jug and so useful for measuring smaller quantities of liquid.

It also has cup measurements which is great for any US recipes. Very well made and one of the best on the market. Easy grip handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for smaller quantities, 12 Dec 2010
Mrs. H. Scane (West Mids) - See all my reviews
I had a couple of these a while back, they eventually broke or got lost, I've been searching for a replacement for ages & finally found them here, I needed a jug that was microwave & dishwasher safe, which the plastic alternatives aren't. I bought one initially & have just ordered a second, they are the perfect size for making gravy & sauces and for measuring liquids in amounts too small to be marked on a 1 pint pyrex jug (the smallest measure on it being 50ml or 2floz).

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement!!!, 31 May 2014
Expected to recieve 3 jugs as shown I the picture. When a huge box came to the door I thought It would contain all 3 but obviously amazon are Trying to trick us into buying this rubbish.
Send me a 1L measuring jug right now or I'm never buying from you again. Honestly I'm sick of false advertisements. Complete joke.

Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug - 0.25 L / 250ml