5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product & Price RECOMMEND
At first i was sceptic of buying the product.

It seemed 'to good to be true' but i ordered it.

When it finally arrived (a bit late) it was absolutely brilliant. Can't fault it.

Works exactly as the OEM Apple Sync Cable. The connector does feel a bit plasticy. But hey, you cant complain for £00.05 (+P&P).

I would defiantly...
Published on 27 Dec. 2006 by SS

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This
Bought this and was frustrated that when it did finally arrive it didn't work. I then took the cable and my ipod to an apple store and they informed me that the cable had actually damaged my ipod!! Annoying and total waste of time and money.
Published on 28 Sept. 2009 by Ms. E. Shaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!!, 8 July 2004
This review is from: Jazooli USB Charge & Sync Dock Connector Cable For Apple iPhone 3GS - White (Accessory)
It's not the official Apple iPod USB 2.0 cable but who says it does the job any worse? For that price, you simply can't go wrong! I slightly doubted the performance of the cable when I saw the price but having received it so promptly I couldn't wait to test it out. I plugged it in and it works perfectly. Great value for money, ten out of ten!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars USB 2.0 Sync cable for iPod, 26 Oct. 2009
Apple iPod nano 8GB - Silver
Fantastic value. It does what it says on the tin. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the picture!, 21 April 2010
I don't know if we all get the same lead but I have to say that the one I recieved is better looking (smoother, more rounded) than the one in the picture.

It actually looks a lot like the original Apple lead but without the logo on it.
It fits very well into the iPod with a satisfying "Click" and seems to be excellent value, better than one I got some time ago.

I wish I'd ordered a spare one now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Oct. 2004
This cable does what it says on the tin. It is small and lightweight and still manages to be fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what is says on the tin, 23 Dec. 2009
Terry27 (Manchester, UK.) - See all my reviews
There is not a lot to say about this product. I purchased four to leave around the house/work etc of and they all work fine in exactly the same way as the official Ipod cables. 4 offical cables would have cost me £60 from apple! The only slight difference from the offical cable is it clips into the ipod a bit firmer and must be pinched to release it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with ipod touch?, 7 Nov. 2009
S. Fawcett (Herts, England) - See all my reviews
I may just have received a duff lead, but it doesn't work with my new model ipod touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars usb ipod cable, 4 Oct. 2008
Mark Martin (scotland) - See all my reviews
well made product i use it in car and it does not lose connection even over bumps

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Oct. 2009
Mr. T. Gopaul - See all my reviews
Had it for about two weeks now and it works just fine. No problem at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars No idea, 30 May 2014
I bought this about four years ago apparently. I'd imagine for my old iPod. I also imagine it worked. s

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work., 17 April 2014
I chose this rating as the appliance didn't do what it was supposed to. I plugged it in and...nothing. Won't be purchasing anything from yourselves again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›