5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
I have had this trolley for 2 months and it is great. Sturdy and well made, and has coped with delivering boxes, moving a fridge freezer and washing machine, shifting furniture etc. No faults noted so far. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for!
Published on 30 April 2008 by Mr. Jeremy A. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Wheel came off on first use
I bought this for a house move to shift rented crates. The wheel came off on the first one and needed a spanner to re-fit. It was fine for lighter, smaller crates, but struggled with anything heavy. Almost a complete waste of money - although I guess it will depend on your use and perhaps I was unlucky?
Published on 28 Dec 2008 by Dr T

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 30 April 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for festivals!, 6 Sep 2008
L. Woo - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
I was looking for a trolley to drag my camping stuff to a festival. Trolley was sturdy enough to withstand the 40kg load & survived rolling through the mud most of the time. Wheels are more robust than I expected. Only snag is the second extension of the handle, still haven't figured if it has a safety catch so it can stay in that position permanently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality little folding sack truck., 22 Oct 2008
I. Hudson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
I can't claim to have moved washing machines and the like with it as I have just recently received it. Though I do know quality when I see it, carrying capacity is 70kg. German design and built in Europe so I believe and if you want to be sad like me before you part with your money, you can see it in action on Youtube or the Wolfcraft homepage site. I was going to get a cheaper sack truck but heard stories of wheels dropping off. I saw this one and changed my mind. I'm glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolfcraft Trolley, 29 Jan 2009
T. Wilkinson "Tracey" (Swindon, Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
My Parents live on a narrow boat and needed a trolley that they could store away when not in use but be sturdy enough to move heavy items along the tow path. I asked my parents to comment, they mentioned that the trolley is easy to push when loaded, has two good size wheels to go over uneven paths, folds away flat and takes up hardly any space and they are really pleased with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Trolley, 23 Jun 2009
David Taylor "fiona" (Lichfield, Staffs uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
This trolley was perfect for my needs. It now carts around 30kg bass amplifiers, plus 27kg PA speakers, 25kg guitar amps and all the band gear - oh and all the camping gear too. The large base ensures that nothing falls off and it handles superbly. It folds neatly into the smallest space as the wheels and base both fold flat. Glad I bought it, well worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolcraft Adjustable Trolley, 28 May 2009
J. Pedley "john o eid" (Shetland UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
Flexible, useful and robust. Hardly takes up any space in the boot of a car. I use it for carrying a lot of photographic equipment about. I used to use a folding golf caddy (anyone want one!?) but this is much easier to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Mar 2009
I. P. Benson "Iain" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
I have previously hired a trolley when I needed one, and I had decided that if I needed another, I would buy one. I'm glad that this is the one that I bought. I used it to move a washing machine and tumble dryer, and to take the old washing machine for recycling. I had worried that it wouldn't be strong enough. It was plenty strong enough, even taken it down a step. On top of that it folds flat and can be stored very easily. If you're after a trolley for moving household appliances, then I cannot recommend this trolley enough. If you need to go up steps, though, I'd look at a stair walker one for anything as heavy as a washing machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trolley, folds flat makes moving things easy, 9 Feb 2009
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
I have this trolley for moving speakers, amp and equipment I can move everything in two runs instead of having to go backwards and forwards, carries two speakers 22"x16"x13" piece of cake, this trolley saves my back and plenty of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life transformer if you don't have a car, 7 Jun 2010
L. P. Cooke "Baddypirate" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
I choose not to have a car, and do everything by bike, foot or on public transport. I've already wrecked two trolleys - a cheapo from Ikea and a slightly more expensive one by Rolson - and about three weeks ago I invested in this one because it has a five year guarantee, has great reviews, and is supposed to be able to carry 70 kilos.

So far it has been absolutely fantastic. I have used it for carrying several loads of 30 bricks a time, and three tree stumps. I took all our camping stuff plus folding Brompton bicycle on it to Cornwall by train for half term. I have also used it in place of a shopping trolley for a couple of big food shops. It is good on public transport although a little difficult to get onto buses and up and down flights of steps at train stations if I have a really heavy load on it. It can cope with escalators at tube stations. It can't cope very well with too narrow paths or paths which are sloping or uneven, if you have a very heavy load it will tend to topple over, but I think this is more a reflection of how much I am carrying on it. It has good, strong, sturdy wheels.

The bungee is one long stretchy cord which wraps several times round your load and works really well. The hooks on my own bungees aren't big enough to fit the frame of this trolley but that doesn't matter as the bungee supplied with it is fine.

The yellow clips which you close to lock the trolley into open or closed position can be quite stiff.

It folds down small and flat and takes up almost no space in a luggage rack on a train or in a cupboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but a bit dangerous, 21 Sep 2009
This review is from: Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600 (DIY & Tools)
Bought this product for summer festivals and was suprised by how much equipment it could hold - Very good product - only problem was the straps that come with it, these could not be fixed properly and had a tendancy to pop off with one occasion nearly taking my eye out. These straps have now been replaced with my own bungee cords

Wolfcraft 5505 Adjustable Trolley Ts600