‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, funny and almost as good as the books., 19 April 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
Having bought my son as many of the books as I can get my hands on I was hoping for a lot from the DVD. Thankfully, my son greeted each new short episode with a big smile and "More Meg!"
The stories are colourful and imaginative in the same way as the books, with the added bonus of excellent voice-overs which bring the characters to life (even if they are with accents slightly different to those you might have imagined). There are also 2 games which can be played through your TV/DVD rather than just your PC, which were just about right for my Son (20 months), but too simple for those over 3.
Charming and entertaining, and nearly as good as the books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Irreplaceable!, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
This has been a big hit with my girls from a very early age (much less than 2!). We use it on car trips in the portable dvd player. The oldest is now 4.5 and she gets a bit bored by it but it has been a really super guaranteed hit. We have volume 2 as well. I was actually searching for a volume 3 but, alas, none seems to be in existence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meg Mog & Owl Volume 1, 12 Feb. 2011
Pat45 "Pats" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
WE had been looking forward to this dvd to share with our grandson but the theme tune is so irritating & the actors' voices don't fit the characters except for Alan Bennett who makes a marvellous Owl. Rather disappointed overall. The voices did not fit our image of Meg & Mog. Other characters voiced well.The graphics are great, true to the books, but overall the books are so much better! WE HAVE CHANGED OUR MIND ABOUT THIS DVD & NOW THINK ITS EXCELLENT!!

4.0 out of 5 stars love the books and dvd just as good, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
my twins love the books and were overjoyed when i popped this into the dvd player. shame i didnt get it sooner though as at 2 1/2 they are probably starting to grow out of it. Great that the DVD pictures match the book - the music is a tadge annoying but kids dont mind and it does eventually wash over you - plus if you are doing other things whilst kids watching you have good warning when an episode is finished!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old loves this, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
It's been on repeat ever since she had it for her birthday! The "bonus feature" games are so rubbish they shouldnt have bothered, but this cartoon is so brilliant it really doesn't matter. Colourful 5 minute episodes are keeping my little one interested with no sign of getting bored yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Parents love!, 20 July 2010
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
My 20 month old Grandaughter loves this DVD as do her parents as it kept her happily absorbed on quite a long journey in the car. She just loves it and is always asking to watch it. Have now got her volume 2 which I am giving her tomorrow and hope she is equally delighted with this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, 12 Jun. 2005
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loves this DVD and we played it so much that we ended up getting another one in case we wore it out! The animation is bright and simple and I am still able to tolerate it after it being on for the 1000 time! If you like the books then I would recommend giving the DVD a go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but prepare for an irritating ear worm!, 19 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my son's third birthday. It turned up in the post today, his actual birthday and it's already on its second viewing! He loves it!

There is, however, one downside to it - the theme tune is SO catchy you'll find yourself humming it randomly throughout the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... just wish there were moor of them and a fantastic price will keep the kids happy for a long ..., 24 Feb. 2015
Frank Harper (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
what can I say it's meg and mog my granddaughter loves them got both vol-1 and-2 just wish there were moor of them and a fantastic price will keep the kids happy for a long time and I love the story myself and the games on the disc are just right for kids of 3 to 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Meg and mog dvd, 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] (DVD)
I love this! Bought for my 2 yr old daughter for Christmas but my 11 month old son loves it too. We will all quite happily watch all of this in one sitting. Lovely bright simple sketches. A very polite witch having lots of lovely adventures with her companions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD]
Meg and Mog: Meg, Mog and Owl [DVD] by Fay Ripley (DVD - 2004)