5.0 out of 5 stars very funny!, 4 Jan 2005
By A Customer
I bought both part 1 and 2. The dvd's are the complete collection of the tv 10 minute shows plus much more.
If you enjoy the wallace and grommit humour along with the tv series of creature comforts, you will love these and will not regret your purchase(s)!
And the advantages of owning your own copy on DVD? You can watch these clips over and over again - great stuff!
I especially liked the clips where something is going on in the background of the main animal interviewee - ie 2 seals are being interviewed and there penguins are walking around in the background tripping over or doing silly things - it made me laugh! You simply have to watch it again, to ensure you don't miss stuff going on!
Amazon are doing a good deal to buy both at the moment as well !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovers of The Royale Family will love this too., 27 Oct 2008
This review is from: Creature Comforts, Series 1 Part 2 [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I can't fault Creature Comforts clips, they're superb and I can't begin to understand how the creators get their ideas for the animated characters to match the real 'vox pop' voices and load them with so much irony and humour. Some of the comments and opinions expressed by the human subjects are so sad they're really funny, and Aardman subtley pokes lots of fun where fun's due. Lovers of The Royale Family will love this too.

I also really enjoyed the 'making of' video showing the scenes being acted out as a guide for the animators, side-by-side with the finished result. Both amusing and interesting.

My only criticisms, and they're small ones, are firstly that I think there's some overlap with the Part 1 video as I had a definite sense of deja vu on a couple of clips, although I haven't checked (could have been the memory of the original transmission, but I missed most of them). Secondly the Heat Electric adverts were rendered very poorly, like an nth-generation VHS tape - I've got them on the Aardman Classics DVD and I'm sure they're a cleaner copy. That's a good DVD too by the way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 14 Aug 2011
Dr. Ingolf Triebener (Berlin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creature Comforts, Series 1 Part 2 [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
When I first watched Creature Comforts on TV, I have to admit, I thought that there are actors speaking to parts. Now realizing that theses are REAL interviews and imagining who the speakers might be, makes the whole thing even funnier. Great stuff - and you get it for only a few quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Creature Comforts, Series 1 Part 2 [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
Still a joy to watch !!!

Creature Comforts, Series 1 Part 2 [DVD] [2003]
Creature Comforts, Series 1 Part 2 [DVD] [2003] by The Great British Public (DVD - 2004)