Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£0.66+ £1.26 shipping

on 5 February 2006
How can i start with this apart from saying that not only is "My Coco" an absolutly brilliant and underated song, but the entire album is just amazing. They're an american New York art house band and every song is great. Especially My Coco. I still get chills at the (and i hate to use this term so please dont judge me by it dear readers...) guitar solo, and the lyrics are outstanding. "I sat alone and i didnt care i sat through years in the same old chair". But dont let that put you off!!! If you are into alternative indie, with a bit of art house thrown in there, you can't go wrong with stellastarr*. Personally, everyone should own the album, and if this world was fair and just, they would rule the world.....
on 28 February 2004
Like New Order spinning out of control, like the most melodious moments of the Cure StellStarr* excellent new single sidles into view with the shrug of a eighties shoulder(Think the Cure by way of the big apple).Burns into the pleading and twistedly emotive chorus "Your My Coco! Your My Coco!"then turns away into a glorious guitar riff!Of the new bands influenced by eighties new wave Stellastarr* might just turn out to be the best ride you've had.
on 4 March 2004
Seriously if you've never heard of Stellastarr you MUST check them out, they are quite possibly the best band of the last 10 years and i don't say this lightly (i have almost 2000 c.ds to choose from).
Their Debut 'Somewhere Across Forever' was THE best single of last year (despite my 3 favourite bands Blur, Muse and SFA all releasing singles last year) this could well end up being the best single of this year, but enough about singles, go buy the album and make this band huge!