5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite single
I love the song Red Blooded Woman!!! It's me favorite track off Body Language.
Cruise Control is also a good song, which makes this single all the more worth buying! The song is featured exclusively on the U.S. version of Body Language but is a shorter version than this one. Still a good track.
Slow (Chemical Brother's Mix) is a pretty good remix. I like it. I'd...
Published on 24 Jun 2004 by Josh Andrews

3.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near being 1 of Kylie's best
I'm a massive Kylie fan, but I don't particularly like this song. Apart from the odd farting / belching soundalike noises at the start of the track, it's just not exciting, danceable, anything that usually characterizes a Kylie record. It sounds like she phoned her performance in - she doesn't sound like she has much enthusiasm for the song.

Kylie's been off...
Published 5 months ago by JB

3.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near being 1 of Kylie's best, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Red Blooded Woman (Audio CD)

Kylie's been off the boil a bit lately - her last 3 albums haven't been very good - here's hoping that Into The Blue is a big smash and brings her back to the top of the pile (where she belongs). Let's hope she doesn't release any half-baked fluff like this again ..........

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite single, 24 Jun 2004
Josh Andrews (El Paso, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Red Blooded Woman (Audio CD)
I love the song Red Blooded Woman!!! It's me favorite track off Body Language.
Slow (Chemical Brother's Mix) is a pretty good remix. I like it. I'd imagine that a lot of clubs would play this mix!

3.0 out of 5 stars Red Blooded Woman, 25 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Red Blooded Woman (Audio CD)
Another good single package from Kylie and her best album Body Language. Even though i soon got bored of the single mix this was still a must buy for me and should be for others too. The CD includes the b-side Cruise Control which for the first time for Kylie, the b-side is better than the main song itself. Crusie Control is brilliant and should have been included propaly on Body Language and even made a single. Also included is Slow (Chemical Brothers Mix) Kylie's best ever remix.

4.0 out of 5 stars *A good single from KYLiE*, 4 Mar 2004
This review is from: Red Blooded Woman (Audio CD)
This is a very good maxi!It contains 3 track:01.RBW(album version),I like this song.02.Cruise Control is a bit disappointed me,because it's a simple rap song,but not bad.03.Slow(chemical brothers mix).This is a very good remix.I glad to released this remix on cd.The single also contains the beautiful video.A must for the collectors!

Red Blooded Woman
Red Blooded Woman by Kylie Minogue (Audio CD - 2004)