5.0 out of 5 stars Teletubbies dvds
I received the 2 dvds within the time specified and both were in good condition. My grandson son has already enjoyed watching them on many occasions.
Published 6 months ago by Mr. Roger A. Grant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of the Teletubbies, but still OK
Published on 24 Feb 2005 by Mrs. Eeva King

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of the Teletubbies, but still OK, 24 Feb 2005
Mrs. Eeva King (Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teletubbies - Again Again! [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
Unlike the other Teletubbies videos/DVDs my son has seen, "Teletubbies - Again Again!" took quite a while for my 2-year-old to get into. There are a few sequences that don't hold much interest for him, such as the bit where Laa Laa asks the others to play with her indoors (they want to play outdoors). However, there are two sequences that he has grown to love, namely Dipsy doing his special dance (my son has developed his own version of Dipsy's dance and it's quite a sight to behold!) and the clip of children making playdough. It's the pull of these two sections that keeps my son watching the whole DVD, even though it has been known that he may leave the room (never happened with the other Tubbies videos/DVDs) - this mostly happens if the "Teletubbies Everywhere" bit is on).

5.0 out of 5 stars Teletubbies dvds, 29 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars my late wife liked the tellytubbies, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Teletubbies - Again Again! [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
well I like the fat little sods also why not doesn't everyone the soft toys are also nice oh oh oh

3.0 out of 5 stars happy grand daughter, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Teletubbies - Again Again! [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
My little grand daughter (aged 3) was very happy with her dvd, the content was good and keep here attention for hours! I had look at other dvds that were new and double the price, but I took a chance and went with this one! Very happy I did :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 12 July 2013
Colourful edition which kept the grandchildren glued to the TV. Good value for money. I have had to watch it too many times!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I was sick, 5 Dec 2004
This review is from: Teletubbies - Again Again! [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
The Teletubbie's entysing "satanic" rituals were thrilling,and the deep sub plot about the Russian spy was a clever twist, fantastically made by the director Peter Jackson. My children were refusing to watch it, but I soon sorted that with some rope and some gaffer tape. Although I rather regret doing that now because they think they have T.V's in there stomach which was comical for the first ten minutes but the signal when trying to watch Corrie was awful. One of my children got so hyped up he ate a pocket T.V and had to go to casualty. They were also desperate for something they call "tubby tustard".

Teletubbies - Again Again! [DVD] [1997]
Teletubbies - Again Again! [DVD] [1997] by David Hiller (DVD - 2004)