4.0 out of 5 stars A joy to listen to
Gentle Irish female music that will mean you will want to play these CD's over and over again. Beautiful compilation only problem is I can't help but sing along with them and apparently I can't sing! Highly recommend you listen but be warned they are addictive and if sentimental like me you may shed a tear or three,
Published on 7 Jan 2010 by L. King

3.0 out of 5 stars The Saint
I wanted to buy the CD 'A Woman's Heart' for a family member and spotted the Trilogy. The first of the trilogy is wonderful
and the other two CDs, although reasonable value, and did have some good songs - they were only there to make up the number.
'A Woman's Heart ' single CD or in a Trilogy is terrific.
Published 11 months ago by thesaint

4.0 out of 5 stars A joy to listen to, 7 Jan 2010
L. King (Baltimore) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic to love forever..., 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
I was so happy when I recived these CD's and started to play them, they have brought back many lovely memories from Ireland. I also saw the concert A Woman's heart in Co Wicklow. They are absolutely brilliant artists. I listen to them and relax and I play them for my friend or in the car - a real classic not to be missed.
They will actually have a concert in Dublin in March 2012.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of (3) Cds !!!!!!, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
If you like good Irish folk based songs by excellent and powerful female singers.
The arrangements of the songs is absolutely marvellous and in the instrumental "backup-groups" there are some excellent musicians (for example dobro wizzard Jerry Douglas)
These 3 cds have been playing again and again in my car stereo and very often I hum along, sing along or tap along.
The selection of songs and singers is top and superb with a great variety.
I expecially like the first and the second cd, but that is a matter of taste.

When you look at the price this set is offered I can only recommend "Buy it" and get addicted in the same way than me.

Enjoy it like I do!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, just excellent, 19 Jan 2010
J. M. Thomson - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
A great collection spanning 10 years. Have bought it many times as a gift for friends - it has always been appreciated. What a pity Amazon itself has run out of stocks so it has to come from 3rd party suppliers, at a higher cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Woman's Heart, 17 April 2012
S. Linnett "Songbird" (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
I have owned and loved a cassette of the album "A Woman's Heart" for almost 20 years, but no longer have the facility to play it. When I decided to replace it with a CD I was delighted to see that there was a trilogy available at such a reasonable price.
It has not disappointed me, the other two CDs in the set are as varied and enjoyable as the first.
Despatched and delivered on time in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite CDs of all, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
This is really worth buying - never tire of hearing it. I bought it first about 20 years ago, and bought it again as the first one was worn out!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is very good value, 29 April 2013
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
I love this collection and it has some really beautiful tunes by talented artists. Buying this as a set was really good value as it would have cost more individually. I purchased 'A womans Heart' in Ireland some years ago on tape. I loved it and the tape wore out. I had been trying to replace the tape for years. i was really pleased to find the trilogy and I am glad that I bought it. It will not dissapoint!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Woman's Heart: Trilogy Various Irish Artists, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
I have finally be able to purchase, on CD all the 'tapes' which were lost to me some years ago. I was devastated when this happened and searched many avenues in order to find and recover these favourites. Finally I found on Amazon, just what I had lost - thanks! Many of my 'folk' friends will be purchasing a copy. Great to hear and sing them all again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful CDs, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
I have been trying to get hold of the first A Woman's Heart for ages. Bought the 2nd one separately a few years ago and loved it. Finding this trilogy was brilliant. The voices are so powerful yet also melodic. Can't rate any one singer better than the others, they are all excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cd, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Woman's Heart Trilogy (Audio CD)
A bit pricey but a good range of singers. Some tracks I would skip but all easy listening. Arrived quickly

A Woman's Heart Trilogy
A Woman's Heart Trilogy by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2004)