4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Marigolds then you'll love these plates!
We converted to the Denby White range several years ago and have almost the entire set now. Like a nice frame on a picture, these plates make pretty much any food look good and they are durable enough to use on an everyday basis, so don't just keep them for best.

Published on 17 July 2009 by Tan y ddraig

3.0 out of 5 stars Denby White v Denby Linen
I converted to Denby White from Denby Linen a couple of years ago. They look nice, but I also found that not only are the dinner plates too high for most dishwashers, they also didn't fit in the kitchen cupboard as they are around 2cms larger than traditional Denby dinner plates.

Published on 13 Aug 2012 by Helen, Gloucestershire

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like Marigolds then you'll love these plates!, 17 July 2009
Tan y ddraig (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Denby White Dinner Plate (Kitchen & Home)

The only flaw that I can find is that they are just about 1cm too big to fit in our regular-sized family dishwasher, which means that it's a return to good old fashioned hand washing at the kitchen sink I'm afraid. This is the only reason that they lose a star, which is perhaps a bit harsh on my part because I really do love the entire range. Furthermore, there's the added bonus of Denby keeping the range running for long periods of time, so you should be future-proofed against any subsequent breakages. Their customer service is also second to none, as you will see if you read my review on the 4 piece white set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plate, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Denby White Dinner Plate (Kitchen & Home)
Lovely plate, i eat my dinner from it and it tastes very very very nice. I then clean it in the sink.

4.0 out of 5 stars White nevers goes out of date!, 15 May 2013
D R TWEEDIE "Derek Roy" (Belfast. Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denby White Dinner Plate (Kitchen & Home)
Oh yes it DOES. Our original Denby Plate with faint edges is no longer made but this plain white plate blends in perfectly. Even Auntie Rhoda didn't notice it's that good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Denby White v Denby Linen, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Denby White Dinner Plate (Kitchen & Home)

Compared to the chunkier nature of traditional Denby plates, I also find they chip much more easily and the dinner plates do not retain the heat nearly so well either. All in all, I rather wish I'd stayed with my Denby Linen range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 July 2014
GIFT

3.0 out of 5 stars White Denby Plates, 24 May 2009
This review is from: Denby White Dinner Plate (Kitchen & Home)
We have used Denby plates for the past 25 years they are practical and hard wearing. I only gave these really nice plates 3 stars because I found they were too big to fit into my dishwasher and microwave oops.

Denby White Dinner Plate