5.0 out of 5 stars Double the Storage. Double the Convenience!
I purchased 2 of these twinpack a couple of weeks ago and received 2 cards in both as stated in the description, unlike Mr Cartwright (the other reviewer). Whatever problem there was several years ago when his review was created is corrected in my experience.

Published on 14 Sep 2010 by Livvy Couch

3.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 4GB SDHC Card Twinpack - Retail Pack
Took both discs on holiday, only one worked. Resolution and quality fine.Unfortunately this product does not work with a scan disk holder, so you can't plug directly into your computer usb port to transfer photos. You need to connect camera to computer, bit of a downside. Otherwise product performs well
Published on 5 July 2012 by J. M. SHERIDAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Double the Storage. Double the Convenience!, 14 Sep 2010
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDB2-002G-B35 2GB Class 2 SD Memory Card 2 Pack (Accessory)

I'm a big fan of the SanDisk brand as not only do they come with a good guarantee, but you always know that you will receive good quality, reliable memory cards. I've been using this brand for years and have never had any trouble with any of the cards I have purchased.

These smaller cards I find particularly handy as I own a digital photo frame and with the 2GB cards can create seperate mini albums that I can plug into it. Each card records images very well and playback is always simple with no issues. Speed when flicking through pictures on the camera is also very good with very little delay between each image.

I also find these quite good to give to other people i.e. if I take pictures at a friend's or relative's wedding or someones birthday party, for them to keep as they cost very little and won't break the bank every time. Sometimes it is good just to have a couple of spare cards lying around in case you need them.
These cards certainly do the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good SD Cards for the Money, 5 Feb 2011
Rev. Steve Utley (Corfe Mullen, Dorset) - See all my reviews
I saw these SD Cards and thought that they were quite a bargain for the money. They are SDHC and therefore not compatible with some older devices.

One has been employed in my Toshiba Blu-Ray player which needs the additional capacity to be able to download additional content from the BD-Live server. This is more than adequate for the job and operates at a speed which does not slow the process down.

The other was for my son's new digital camera which is 10.2 MP and again offers a good amount of space for either photo or video. The speed again is good enough for video and does not slow the thing down.

SanDisk cards have always been good in my experience an these continue the brand reliability.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap as (micro) chips, 12 Jan 2011
Excellent price - much cheaper than retail like Tesco or Currys. Arrived as pictured. No problem with either card, currently full of pics in a photoframe, and new digital camera. Minimum packaging, minimum fuss. Maximum recommendation. Would definitely order again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain, 18 Jun 2012
D. Belcher - See all my reviews
These are a handy size SD card to take pictures and put the card into my digital photo frame. The price is good and the seller was quick to deliver. Have also used these for my grandchild's toy camera as not too worried about cost. Picture quality is good though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Feb 2012
This twin pack is excellent value for money, I would have awarded 5 stars if they came with a storage sleeve/case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Times the Value!, 12 July 2010
This double pack of SD cards is a fantastic idea. They are dead cheap to buy together like this and come in really handy as it means you always have a spare one in case one gets lost, you take too many photos and run out of space or have 2 cameras and want a memory card for each. I've put it quite successfully to the latter 2 uses as, for example, when we went on holiday my husband and I both brought cameras so we used one card each. Then when I ran out of space (as I tend to take the most photos) my husband then gave me his card as spare capacity.
The speed of the cards is perfect - both flicking through the images and transferring them onto a PC is quick and easy and the capacity is high enough to hold 1000+ photos on my camera. More than enough to get some great shots.

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC Card Twinpack, 11 Jan 2013
As always does what it is meant to do and I will be enjoying time with my new camers now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dab recording, 18 Dec 2012
Handy for recording from my pure evoke dab radio which will not accept larger than 2gb memory cards,also good for my digital photo frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC card, 24 Aug 2012
K. Slater (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Very good value. Cheap enough to have a dozen to keep in my camera bag. The 4GB are useful at times for keeping a limited number of shots on a card. It is easy to keep track of themes/holidays/subjects with these smaller capacity cards. They work well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 2GB SD Card, 24 Aug 2012
Look no further! Having previously made the mistake of buying an unknown brand which proved to be faulty I decided to opt for a market leader in memory cards and am completely satisfied. It's a shame I had to learn the hard way!