5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original.
Published on 9 Oct. 2006 by K. Young

2.0 out of 5 stars Something a bit fishy!!
Published on 13 Nov. 2009 by Seaside Sue

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original., 9 Oct. 2006
K. Young (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boggle (Video Game)
Excellent game to play on the computer - it's just like the original game, but with all the letters displayed the correct way up! I have only played the "Classic" version so far, but I never tire of it. One day I might try one of the alternatives. The only slight downside is the irritating loading screen, which doesn't always skip when you press a key, so that you have to sit through the long-winded graphics. Other than that, I recommend it highly. A good choice for when you have only 10 minutes to spare to play a game, too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Something a bit fishy!!, 13 Nov. 2009
Seaside Sue (Sussex England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boggle (Video Game)
I was looking forward to getting a game I enjoyed a lot in the past. It is fine, though, as another reviewer said, the intro and credits are a little tiresome. Apart from that, I am having fun BUT the dictionary is distinctly odd. A great many dubious words and spellings are included - when I click on them I get a 'there is no definition' reply. I have tried to use the 'clear' button on the dictionary options box but nothing happens. The result of this is that a new game comes up saying that there are, say, 75 words but a lot of these will be of the dubious sort. The only conclusion I can draw is that the game supplied is either a copy of a used game or a repackaged used game. It was cheap and deliverd quickly and I m having fun but this has made me cautious about assuming that products bought on line are always what they are cracked up to be!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars PC Boggle, 29 Dec. 2008
KJ Mussett (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boggle (Video Game)
I have loved boggle ever since I was a child, and being able to play it on the computer is great, with the added advantage of being quieter then shaking the original. I am completely addicted to the In Your Face (its kinda like Mah Jong with words) and as soon as I can find a victim I am looking forward to trying the Battle Boggle. All in all a great buy for anyone who loves to play word games, anyone who likes PC games or anyone who would like to improve their spelling. As always with boggle - dictionary at the ready!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 7 Jan. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boggle (Video Game)
This programme will mess up your PC. I tried to install it on my nice clean XP laptop. The install did not complete, it has corrupted various files and will not uninstall, and system restore is not solving my problem. The programme doesn't work and I can't get rid of it. Avoid!

2.0 out of 5 stars boggle does not work, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Boggle (Video Game)
boggle does not work on my windows vista or my laptop windows seven please advice what can be done yours grateful gerry

2.0 out of 5 stars Boggle Game for PC, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Boggle (Video Game)
It is not compatible with my lap top so therefore is not any use to me but I will keep product as it cost very little.

2.0 out of 5 stars The mind boggled!, 4 Feb. 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boggle (Video Game)
It was ok to start with - but all of a sudden it started to lock me out. I deleted Boggle through Control Panel and then reloaded it but it never really worked long without locking me out. So in the end, I threw in the dustbin.

Boggle
Boggle by Avanquest Software (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / NT / XP)