4.0 out of 5 stars Olympus battery charger
Published on 22 Mar. 2009 by JACK

3.0 out of 5 stars Olympus LI 10C battery charger
This charger is neat, easy to use, and has a big advantage in that the indicator light changes from red to green when the battery is charged.
However, this purchase represents a replacement of an identical model which failed after less than 20 uses - hence the three-star rating. I hope this new one will last longer.
It would save materials and energy if one...
Published on 15 Sept. 2009 by Mr. S. C. Wallwork

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Olympus battery charger, 22 Mar. 2009
Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger
I left my original battery charger in a hotel in Menorca, Spain. So I was pleased to see an original Olympus charger for sale on Amazon. I had searched the internet, but could only find cheap non Olympus chargers. Anyway, I purchased this item and I am pleased with it. It was new and in perfect working condition, as you would expect. My Olympus camera is quite old but it's working again now thanks to my new charger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Olympus LI 10C battery charger, 15 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
It would save materials and energy if one could purchase the charging unit alone, without having to replace the lead as well.
It is a pity that camera batteries are not standardised so that the same battery could be used in any camera and recharged in any charger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 1 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
I was happy to receive the charger to replace my defunct one and, so far,following limited use, it is operating satisfactorily. I was disappointed that my previous charger seemed to have a rather short operating life and I understand that other users have found the same. It would appear that the charger requires to be monitored carefully when in use, to avoid it being left on for too long and thus causing damage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Service & Product, 16 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
Original charger broke .. expensive to replace .. until I found this. Great value works a treat & as said previously its a 3 pin not 2 pin european plug which is great too! Price good delivery very efficient

Many many thanks so pleased there are companies like this on amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 17 Feb. 2014
Excellent product!

I have had several Battery Chargers, however they only lasted a short period of time failed on the second or third use. I thought it was a fault with product. I was wrong this charger is excellent and still going strong and believe me I have used it on several occassions.

Fast service!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic battery charger, 28 Oct. 2012
Dr. John Biggs (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
I needed to replace the battery charger of my C-770 Ultra Zoom Olympus Digital Camera. Other chargers bought which claimed to do the job failed. This was the classic original charger, an exact replica of the one that served me well over the years, and it is good to have on old friend back and doing the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus camera battery charger, 26 May 2009
A. Hodgson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
The battery charger was exactly what I wanted as a replacement for the one that was supplied with the camera which had burnt out.

In fact the lead with the charger had a normal 3 Pin plug which was better than the two PIN plug supplied with the original camera so very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars LI 10C Charger, 28 May 2009
Mr. J. Bowden - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
Third one that I have purchased via you.

They do not seem to last all that long for such a good make as OLYMPUS, still it is needed if I am to keep my OLYMPUS C-60 ZOOM going.

This is a brilliant camera and at 75 years old to fork out another £200 plus for a new one is a bit to muhch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Battery Charger, 1 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
The Olympus LI 10C - Battery Charger is exactly what I wanted. It is better than the original one as it has a normal 3 pin plug, as opposed to the 2 pin one which came with the camera. I was very pleased to get it as I thought at one stage I would have to replace the camera. Many thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks the same as the original but isn't, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Olympus LI 10C - Battery charger (Electronics)
Apart from some of the writing on the sides, this charger looks the same as my original one, but it is an extremely tight fit, hard to insert the battery and very hard to remove it. Makes me wonder if it will do the battery any harm in the long run.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›