Colour Name: Yellow|Change
Price:£2.33+ Free shipping

on 13 May 2011
I bet your looking at this and thinking why should I upgrade to this. I purchased this when I bought a gigabit switch as these are recommended by some forums. Switch got refunded due to seller lying about stock. Decided I got it may as well just plug it in while I wait for another Amazon shop to dispatch. Internet pages came quicker, HD videos on youtube were more consistant, not pausing. Kids use a google add (cheat) on for a game they play on Facebook which took around 20mins to complete, now just over 1 minute. Program goes like the clappers. Your router/ modem goes at a speed its stable at. Cat5 speed was around 2500mhz, cat6 is between 4000mhz and 5000mhz and with my gigabit switch and pci gigabit card ive had it over 7000mhz. Just think of this as a pipe, the wider the pipe the more water can pass through. Also pc world in-store £8.
on 23 April 2013
Seems a sturdy cable when compared to cheap no-name alternatives. Rubber around crimp connector feels pretty robust. I bought this and some other colours to replace grey Cat5e cables as I wanted my cables colour co-ordinated according to their use (call me OCD but it's really useful when you have cables everywhere)

Obviously no speed difference over the older Cat5e, since it was already certified for 1Gbps speeds, but the prices were around the same and it's nice to know I'm ready for when 10Gbps (Cat6 rating) becomes more commonplace. If you have the older Cat5 (100Mbps) cables then certainly upgrade to at least Cat5e as most newer devices and switches have Gigabit ports these days.
on 8 January 2010
How can you rate a cable?
This one does exactly what the advert says.
I used this when upgrading from Cat5E and it has made a difference
on 12 December 2010
The cable is high quality and a bargain compared to shops in the highstreet which charge almost £10 for the same thing.

Using a gigabit router I have managed to get up to 1000Mbps (or 1Gbps if your prefer) network connection. This is 10 times faster than regular cat5. This works brilliantly for the PS3 and has a noticeable speed improvement.

I will definately be upgrading my home network to CAT6 within the next year.
on 18 March 2016
Updating to these cables for use via Netgear 5-Port unmanaged switch & Virgin Superhub to all peripherals, as they perform far better than the previous Cat5e cables used & at 150Mb broadband speed will support fast data transfer to all devices from different sources at the same time with NO buffering.....Highly recommended !
on 3 April 2013
These are of the snagless variety where there is raised rubbery wings either side of the plastic catch. Also has a strain relief to avoid the cable being pulled out of the plug. Perfect for any application especially those where you want to maintain gigabit connectivity. It's a cable, there isn't much more I can say.
on 21 February 2013
Item arrived as stated and the cable is better quality then the cat5 cable i was using before. I use this cable between the superhub modem and my Asus RT-N66u. It has helped with increasing speed by atleast 10mb.
Very pleased with the item.
on 11 May 2016
Excellent cable. I'd previously been getting only 2 thirds of my quoted 150 Mb/s broadband. It turns out my old cable wasn't up to the task. After connecting my setup with this cable, I now get full speed broadband.
on 31 August 2013
I've heard of a few ethernet cables coming DOA so I wanted to go for a reputable brand. Cable arrived promptly and was plugged in immediately. It works well - not sure what else I can add. Great product.
on 27 October 2014
Belkin describe the colour as yellow on the packaging. The actual colour is beige! As it is still a different colour to the normal grey I shall keep it. Usual Belkin high quality