on 15 January 2013
I purchased mine about 4 years ago, used for about 10 hours in total - once or twice in my motorhome and and very infrequenly in the garage to take the chill off - switched on the other morning and went in the house to retrieve my cofee - I came back to the garage only to find the place full of acrid smoke an a ring of flame in the centre of fan!!! (it was still running happily) - this may be a one off, - but I would never leave a fan heater alone.
on 17 December 2012
We bought this heater to use in a hide in our garden, which we use for photographing wildlife.
It warms up the hide quickly and is not overly noisy even when the windows of the hide are removed.
We are certainly pleased with this product and would have no hesitation in recommending it.
Although we were initially informed there would be a wait of 1-2 months, it did in fact come within a week of placing the order.
on 4 January 2014
A great heater. I already own one of these for heating my greenhouse all year round and is going strong after about 4 years. It has thermostatic control and two levels of heat and is of robust construction. I had a different make to heat my shed and when this stopped working in the Autumn I decided to buy another Honeywell, woks just as well, cant fault it.
on 16 December 2013
We used it for couple days and it was cutting off every time after few minutes, Its is nice and well built but its of No use when it does not serve for the pupose we bought for.
on 6 March 2013
Very good product but was disappointed that there was no apparent Frostwatch switch/function on it and nothing about it in the instructions, hence the 4 Stars.
on 9 April 2014
I bought one of these heaters for use in my greenhouse. I was drawn to its ruggedness and 'heavy duty' construction. On two occasions, the thermostat got stuck in the ON position. Needless to say, the greenhouse got very warm but it wasted energy in the process. Best avoided.
on 19 March 2014
I bought this heater for my workshop. I have found it perfect for heating it up in a short space of time. Can recommend
on 7 October 2014
very pleased with transaction.... as described
on 15 September 2014
Not a very impressive heat output.
on 28 October 2014
Very good heater for the money

See one answered question