4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD!
Published on 29 May 2007 by vgee

1.0 out of 5 stars one of the worst DVD I ever bought
Such an annoying DVD.
This DVD killed all the nursery songs!Its using an horrible "rap music".
My kids are really disappointed with it, avoid it!!!
Published on 27 Sep 2007 by Elisabeth Legrand

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD!, 29 May 2007
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter is now 18mths old and has been watching this DVD since she was 9months. She absolutely LOVES it, it has all the good nursery rhymes with animation and kids singing and dancing along with the rhymes. Kids love seeing and imitating other kids and hence my daughter enjoys it even more. The 2 main presentors are also with full of energy. By now my daughter knows all the rhymes by heart....even I haven't got bored of watching it with her;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids will love it, Adults will hate it!, 20 Aug 2009
Mr. B. J. Hunt "jedra_" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
I'll get this out of the way first - I can't stand this DVD - out of all of the DVDs I have for the kids, this one gives me a headache in about 20 seconds. The worse thing about this is that my 2 year old twin girls absolutely love it!!

If you can stand the fact that all the nursery rhymes are put to a relentless beat, and that the presenters are so over egging it that you want to kill them then you should buy it as younger kids will probably love it.

I suggest it's one of those DVDs that you put on while you are getting on with something else in another room!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes!, 20 Jun 2009
Moy "Moy" (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
This may be a little dated but it's still my 3yr old granddaughter's absolute favourite and has been from the first time she watched it! We originally got it on video from a charity shop - it was already well used and we were starting to panic that it might break. What on earth would we do without 'Polly Put' as it is known. Anyway, a look through Amazon solved the problem and we bought the DVD which is much better as you can select which song you want and don't have to go all the way through for the favourite of the moment.

I love the fact that our granddaughter gets so involved and joins in all the actions, singing and dancing. It's certainly interactive and not just passive watching.

We're glad we found the replacement - granddaughter No 2 is just starting to watch as well, so glad we now have the DVD with plenty of years life in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost 2 year old totally LOVES it!!, 24 Aug 2009
Mrs. Y. De Klerk "Yolande de Klerk" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
I totally agree with the other reviews - my son (1 year, 9 months) absolutely ADORED this, from the very first time he saw it. He dances around to it & prefers it to any of his other music DVDs.

I can't stand it though - it's incredibly annoying. But then again, I didn't buy it FOR me, did I? It's for my toddler. And as long as he loves it, it gets 5 stars by me.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic dvd!!, 2 Nov 2009
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
My 17month old has watched this dvd EVERYDAY since he was around 4months old!! He sits in front of the tv all the way through which means I can get some work done as he doesn't move. You will find the songs very catchy and stuck in your head, and catch yourself singing them as your working away!! A fantastic must have dvd, fun for all!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 July 2007
K. L. Diong "zleon" (Carryduff) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
Great fun redo of all time kids songs. The beat has certainly got my 2 daughters bopping and singing. Best suited from 2-6 years. Buy it

1.0 out of 5 stars one of the worst DVD I ever bought, 27 Sep 2007
Such an annoying DVD.
This DVD killed all the nursery songs!Its using an horrible "rap music".
My kids are really disappointed with it, avoid it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nursery rhymes, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is great, my 2 and a half year old and 11 month old love it. They dont like watching tv at all but I was amazed when they were charmed with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dizzy, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
The constantly revolving highy coloured backgrounds distracted me from the singing plus far too much extraneous chit chat. I wanted simple singing! Watched a few minutes on a couple of occasions and put it in the bin.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] (DVD)
i would recommend this dvd for parents who want to teach their kids nursery rhymes the only downside is that it dosen't have the words to sing a long to and for us adults and for older kids watching it it is really cheesy but my son who is 2 years old dosen't mind it so i guess thats what counts overall it is a bargain and i would recomend it to any toddler

ARRAY(0xa73b3c30)

Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD]
Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] by Dave Benson Phillips (DVD - 2004)
6.45