5.0 out of 5 stars Annette Andre is a hottie
Published on 24 Jun 2007 by Martin Grams, Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars The ORIGINAL Series, but only half of it
The reviews of this Region 1, NTSC DVD on the sister site, Amazon.com, state that this set includes only 13 of the 26 episodes of the series (presumably, with the other 13 to follow if the powers that be find themselves satisfied with the sales of the first "set"). The reviews do state that the transfer is good.
For my money, I would prefer the Region 2 PAL edition...
Published on 21 July 2004 by Rsrchr

2.0 out of 5 stars The ORIGINAL Series, but only half of it, 21 July 2004
This review is from: Randall & Hopkirk: Deceased 1 [DVD] [1969] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
For my money, I would prefer the Region 2 PAL edition to this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Annette Andre is a hottie, 24 Jun 2007
Martin Grams, Jr. "cowboyrider" (United States) - See all my reviews
One aspect of the series is Annette Andre, the co-star of this television program. She is definately eye candy and I recommend the series. Even better, I get to meet Andre personally at the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in Aberdeen, Maryland in September. I plan to get an autograph and have my picture taken with her. If you are not familiar with this talented and beautiful actress, this TV series shows just how good she is. Amazon.com has a great price so grab your copy today.