5.0 out of 5 stars As hypnotic as an otter smoking a banana...
Yesterday, I was given this CD as a gift. I can now quite categorically say, that this CD is the newest in my collection. I can also say, without pausing or hesitating that listening to this CD is quite LITERALY like thrashing around uncontrollably in sexual chocolate.

Many have likened David's voice to an enraged Hippo attempting to dislodge some Elk bones...
Published on 20 Mar 2007 by Mr. M. P. Corner

1.0 out of 5 stars Slightly pricey?
Great album by the Hoff although I did find the item not quite worth the 427.99 for the cd, especially when I ordered 3 more for the rest of the family
Published on 21 Jun 2008 by Pa Skuse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A Missed Opportunity?, 24 Jan 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
As a huge David fan (although I am now on a post-Christmas diet) I was so upset to learn that I had missed the release date of this CD and that there were others who had had the chance to hear this before me.It was worth the wait though - the songs are all crackers, but why they couldn't have filled the CD with an extra 30 minutes of tension-filled passion from this undisputed rock God I'm not sure - it just left me wanting more. What a swizz. I don't know why but I feel cheated, even though I shouldn't - my glass is always half-full when it comes to David. Rather like my bladder.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sings America
Sings America by David Hasselhoff (Audio CD - 2004)