5.0 out of 5 stars Live From Las Vegas, Nevadaaaaaaa....,
David releases this modern day classic which rivals Kenny Rodgers, Johnny Cash & Sinatra et al for their passion of good, quality music and snake hip movements.
This messiah of our times delivers these top quality anthems with the power, soul and passion of someone beating you around the head with a rubber hose for the sheer sake of it. David hits the high notes, low...
Published on 28 Jun 2005 by Der Duke

1.0 out of 5 stars Slightly pricey?
Great album by the Hoff although I did find the item not quite worth the 427.99 for the cd, especially when I ordered 3 more for the rest of the family
Published on 21 Jun 2008 by Pa Skuse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A Missed Opportunity?, 24 Jan 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
As a huge David fan (although I am now on a post-Christmas diet) I was so upset to learn that I had missed the release date of this CD and that there were others who had had the chance to hear this before me.It was worth the wait though - the songs are all crackers, but why they couldn't have filled the CD with an extra 30 minutes of tension-filled passion from this undisputed rock God I'm not sure - it just left me wanting more. What a swizz. I don't know why but I feel cheated, even though I shouldn't - my glass is always half-full when it comes to David. Rather like my bladder.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sings America
Sings America by David Hasselhoff (Audio CD - 2004)