5.0 out of 5 stars Live From Las Vegas, Nevadaaaaaaa....,
David releases this modern day classic which rivals Kenny Rodgers, Johnny Cash & Sinatra et al for their passion of good, quality music and snake hip movements.
This messiah of our times delivers these top quality anthems with the power, soul and passion of someone beating you around the head with a rubber hose for the sheer sake of it. David hits the high notes, low...
Published on 28 Jun 2005 by Der Duke

1.0 out of 5 stars Slightly pricey?
Great album by the Hoff although I did find the item not quite worth the £427.99 for the cd, especially when I ordered 3 more for the rest of the family
Published on 21 Jun 2008 by Pa Skuse

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Hassle the Hoff, 5 Aug 2005
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
The legend that is Hoff!!. My German friend Dirk introduced me the Hoff's music and all I can say is what absolute pure class the man Hasselhoff is!!.
An American classic singing American classics, move over Rod Stewart and your American Songbook, you've nothing on the Hoff.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE HOFF!, 2 Sep 2005
HOFF RULES! (3 Hoffland, The magical world of Hoff, Hoff secret village, Hoff) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
What a fantastic album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What else can I say?! Its so good I bought 3 copies just in case 2 broke. I think its too cheap though they should increase the price. You wouldn't want just anyone listening to this great,.. no excellent music! A classic! Fan-f***ing tastic! A*!

5.0 out of 5 stars A tribute to human artistry!, 17 Oct 2005
Road Apple "who brings the mustard?" (Mean Gene's Bar) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
"Ah, such sweet music and stuff, not to mention tight menswear worn with a quasi-perm and a smug grin, makes a man more of a chimp type thing." Said Shakespeare in one of his plays, or words to that effect.
I would like to mirror these sentiments, it seems that even before David Hairymuff was born, William Shakespeare had seen a vision of the future of musical lovemaking. Many believe that Leonardo DaVinci and even Mozart had similar visions, but of course how could these mere mortals know what to make of tracks like 'Looking For Freedom'?
I read recently that Einstein's theory of relativity was stumbled upon by accident while he was working on the prototype of a talking car, with a turbo boost.
With such incredible endorsements from great and creative minds throughout the ages, how could anyone possibly chastise this work of pure hair fuelled inspiration and petrol infused omnipotence?
My own personal response to hearing David Hymanoff's chest bursting 'Best Of' album for the first time was akin to being awoken by God, and told to go forth and bury the heads of all of Earth's people in a musical placenta of pleasure. "Phew" I thought, but I've taken up this mission of mercy and I will not relent. Hear me now music fans, purchase this album, listen to it track by track (maybe listening to the particularly good 'Hot Shot City' a few more times) and then cast your other records into the fiery pits of effluence, who needs them now that Hasselburger has wiped his wet on the world of pop forever?

5.0 out of 5 stars Is David Hasselhoff God? I think I've found the answer.., 15 Oct 2004
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
My life has changed after listening to this album - and for the better. I've always loved David since he was popular in Germany but my love has grown and grown over the years and this album is the pinnacle of my affection. His smooth, chocolately, sensual voice has me in raptures as he charms his way effortlessly through the album, leaving you begging for more. It could only be bettered if it was a dvd, and I could see his sweet face and cute body at the same time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Slightly pricey?, 21 Jun 2008
Pa Skuse - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hoff delivers in a plain brown bag., 11 Sep 2006
M. Mcfall - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
From sea to shining sea, it is plain to see that Mr Hasselhoff has managed to traverse the boundaries of good taste, physics and indeed the English language as he reinvents some classic songs. Included here is The Hofframp's version of 'Rhinestone Cowboy' - a song which, when redone by the Hoffmeister, may just make you want to invest in a rhinestone covered suit and a revolver.

Add to this covers of other bona fide classics such as 'You've lost that loving feeling', 'California girls', 'Raindrops keep falling on my head' and 'New York New York', and you have a CD you could easily give as a gift to your mortal enemy.

Keep on rocking David, you big hunk of burning guano!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoff just keeps on rockin !, 8 Sep 2004
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
Eminem, Dre, 50 Cent, Tupac and Notorious P.I.G all pale in comparison to the man that is David Hasselhoff after buying the best of album which is an amazing album I now feel CHEATED because this truly is his BEST album although his best song to date Hot Shot City which is particulary good is not on here :(. I now hope that a DVD of his performances in Chicago in London's West End will be released or at the very least a Soundtrack sung my the Hoffmeister himself. Keep on Rockin Dave we al love ya.

5.0 out of 5 stars STICKY'S REVIEW, 4 Dec 2004
sticky (CANTERBURY, KENT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
JESUS THIS ALBUM IS THE BOMB, IVE NEVER HEARD SOMETHING QUITE SO INSPIRATIONAL.... I BOUGHT IT THE OTHER DAY AND I JUST STAY IN AND LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME. I MEAN I EVEN MISSED THE RUGBY SOCIAL SO I COULD GO HOME AND LISTEN TO IT. THE HASSLEHOFF IS MY INSPIRATION AND I LOVE HIM LIKE A BROTHER, NEXT WEEK IM GOING TO CHOP OFF MY GOLDEN LOCKS SO I CAN LOOK MORE LIKE MY ROLE MODEL.

4.0 out of 5 stars All he needs is a hit, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
At least David Hasselhoff does plenty of covers whatever anyone thinks of his singing.Probably he's as good as other singing actors

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hoff Is Legend, 8 Jan 2012
Toby W. North - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
Well what more can you say, The Hoff Is a legend, And this album is legend, great tracks on it, DONT HASSEL THE HOFF :)

Sings America
Sings America by David Hasselhoff (Audio CD - 2004)