5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking, 8 Feb 2004
This review is from: Here Without You (Audio CD)
another great tune from the fabulous 3 doors down, definately not to be missed!
These guys have come a long way since the first single of Kryptinite, and have encaptured the music tastes of many! don't know why they haven't made it bigger over here in the UK?!
A slightly slower track, plays on the emotions a bit, really great for chillin.
Keep it coming
A fabulous band and another fab track!

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't be without this single, 18 Jan 2009
This review is from: Here Without You (Audio CD)
I heard this song on the off chance when Eddie Guerrero died on WWE. I know its not the best way to promote a song but it really suit the video they did and the song just stuck with me. I haven't heard any other songs but if its anything like this I would like to see them in the UK at some point if they haven't disbanded. Good song, good live recordings of a couple songs as bonus to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 7 May 2006
This review is from: Here Without You (Audio CD)
Here Without You is an amazing track. Brad's vocals release a pure, raw emotion that gives the song a realism that is so often missing from tracks these days. This is one of my favourites 3 Doors Down track as it has a personal meaning for me, as I am in a long distance relationship and each line I can relate to 100%.

Brad gives a heartfelt, beautiful performance- I'm sure any lady (including me!) would be honoured to have a song like this sang to them by someone with Brad's fantastic voice!

I would recommend that you buy the album (Away from the Sun) if you haven't got it already and be prepared for it to remain in your CD player for a very long time! I can also recommend without hesitation, The Better Life and Seventeen Days. Your CD collection will be much better with them in it.

Here Without You
Here Without You by 3 Doors Down (Audio CD - 2004)