on 11 August 2013
It's great to be able to revisit the stories of "Peak Practice". Good for a bit of anxiety (will he, won't he?) - or even a chuckle at times. Thank you!
on 24 December 2003
Fantastic! Peak Practice was a medical drama that lasted 10yrs on ITV. What more could you want, the beautiful Derbyshire countryside, great characters and interesting medical stories. Watching Jack and Beth in the 'will they, wont they' storyline is great. A must buy for all Peak fans, and here's hoping they put the following 8 series on DVD as well!!
on 3 December 2013
I bought it for the cast and I am very satisfied with it.I really enjoyed myself watching it and I think I will soon watch it again.
on 24 February 2007
Peak Practice was first-class entertainment, from the first Series with Kevin Whately and Amanda Burton to the last episode of Series 12, with completely different characters. When is ITV going to get it's act together and bring out the other 10 series? I'm surely not the only person who wants to watch this excellent medical drama over and over again. It was, in my opinion, THE ultimate medical series of all.
on 2 February 2014
we remember this from our younger years, still never fails to please
no gratuitous sex, no swear words to try to close one`s ears to.

a fantastic tv series.
on 17 July 2011
More mountainous medical dilemmas and dramas from the likeable trio. With a classic handmade Bristol motor car thrown in to further male interest in the show. Ladies man, Jack, practical Beth and slightly irrational Will heal the sick while trying to deal once again with their own relationship trials, triumphs and foibles. If you liked the first series you won't be disappointed.
on 13 May 2013
Order was quick and on time the series was just as good as the first time , Amason is great most of the time , but you still didn,t credit my account with 7 99 from the 22nd of Dec , I asked for the date you credit my account, but no reply , I wouldn't put up with this agin , and as you know I shop on line a lot with being house bound . , dont spoil your record G Shreeve
on 28 March 2013
i really enjoy watchen peak practice series 2 it brought back a lot of memories i used 2 watch peak practice with my mum and dad im. Looking forward 2 watchen series 3 peak practice i love the esepiode on series 2 where jack and beth got married it was sweet it was nice 2 watch peak practice all over again coz my mum used love watchen it
on 13 December 2015
One of the discs was damaged, #3, so I couldn't play it. I went on chat to report it but was told I should have returned it sooner. I had just begun watching it. So I have re-ordered the whole series for that sake of one disc, but I was stuck. I do want to see it.
on 14 October 2014
I enjoyed this series more than I thought I would. The plots are quite well written and don't always end in happily ever after which is reasonably true to life. However I do find Amanda Burton's role is becoming more irritating. I have bought the third series.