4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality paper
This paper has a very slight gloss finish. It prints crisply and cleanly, and is ideal for duplex printing as it doesn't show through on the reverse. It is ideal for folding into 4 and using as notelets.
Published on 5 Feb 2012 by Silver Gran

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this because it's recommended for HP printers
Published 21 days ago by Juanap8772

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality paper, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: HP Bright White - Plain paper - bright white - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 90 g/m2 - 500 sheet(s) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars swift delivery., 4 Nov 2013
ordered this in the afternoon & it was delivered the next morning. good quality paper, I use this a lot on my printer, as it is better quality. We run a small office & is perfect for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Bright White Paper., 7 Jan 2014
Nice quality and colour. Prints well on an inkjet printer.
In truth I only bought it because it was offer for under a fiver. Rating reflects that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 9 Jan 2014
Pauline Dee (Preston, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Fed up with using thin copy paper so went for the 90gm stuff. Really bright white and excellent quality. So much better than the cheaper paper.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this because it's recommended for HP printers, 5 Nov 2014
I bought this because it's recommended for HP printers. However, I find it relatively flimsy for 90gsm paper. I have bought other 90gsm papers and when I compare the HP Bright white with them, I can actually feel the difference in weight and see the difference in opacity when held up to light. The disadvantage is, that it looks less presentable when printed double sided, because you can see the text on the opposite side a bit more. To save paper I often print double sided, but do so less with the HP paper because of how it looks. In addition & perhaps because it feels relatively light, the printer, on occasion pulls through two sheets of the bright white at once. Something which hasn't happened so far with the heavier feeling papers. Advantages for this make are I suppose, its ColorLok technology. However I have had paper jams (because it two sheets of paper tend to be pulled through the feeder at once) and I can't comment on drying times because in other papers I've used, that has never been an issue. I think the appearance of the colours appear more vivid on heavier feeling 90gsm paper because it is more opaque.

I wanted to give it 2.5 stars because it feels relatively flimsy, is less opaque and perhaps because of this is less white than other papers I've purchased, which are labelled as 90gsm, as well as, for the £8.99 I paid, I don't think its the best value for money, but I was unable to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality paper, 26 Dec 2013
Dr. S. Arif "shahi_1971" (Doncaster, United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
I like HP Bright White. I usually buy their range including the 100 g/m2 weight. The 90 is perfect, not too thin like the 80 but think enough to ensure the ink doesn't bleed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Jan 2014
The quality of Paper is really good, and it is perfect for my printer, and there are a lot of papers, so I can use for a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality paper .for all your needs., 29 Dec 2013
Mr. I. Hussain "ifty" (uk) - See all my reviews
Try this paper you won't be disappointed .great quality paper,perfect for every need and the price is very cheap.this paper is at least 8-9 pounds per pack .this price is hard to beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 May 2014
I love using this paper. It came in excellent condition - unlike others I have bought online and had to return. The quality and weight of the paper is excellent and has a wonderful feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper., 8 July 2014
This is great everyday paper, versatile, white and looks great. No problems with an hp printer but also good for kids to draw on.