Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 30 December 2013
The advert clearly says: 'Free samples of Data Becker inkjet labels and inserts included'

No labels at all. Just the CD, in a box, with a small leaflet supposedly saying how it works. I've got pretty good software free on the net. Here for example: [...]

Pretty disappointed really. Was hoping to knock one label up for a greetings CD I have made.

Be interested to know which labels I should buy, but sadly, the company web site seems to have disappeared!

Have I been ripped off I ask? Not sure yet. Will have a look at the software and see what it does. It did load into Vista OK and seems to run. Will try printing onto blank paper for now.

Would I recommend this to anyone. No, of course not. It isn't what I paid for. And I can get this free elsewhere.

Hopefully Amazon will review this seller's status some time. If I manage to get it printing a label, I'll review this post.

But DON'T BUY THIS now.
on 23 March 2014
It has a great range of labels. The instructions are very clear and are easily run off. You can run as many off as you want and these are easily fitted to your CDs.
on 18 June 2013
First used this in business eight years ago and was dead pleased to find it is still available to help with my retirement projects.