5.0 out of 5 stars Produces Good Photos
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by Loves Reading

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst photo paper I have ever used
Despite what it says this paper does not work well with every printer. I have found on my canon that the results are too dark and as it dries the dark colours become indistinguishable. Photos appear like you are looking through a semi-transparent film at them.

Will stick to better photo paper in future
Published 11 months ago by Phil Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Produces Good Photos, 15 Jan 2010
Loves Reading (Plymouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Everyday Photo paper - Glossy photo paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) 200 g/m2 - 100 sheet(s) (Office Product)
This isn't the top notch high gloss photo paper, but I've found it produces reasonable quality photos. My printer actually prints better onto this semi-gloss finish than on the high quality paper. I've found that unless your printer is very expensive buying the expensive photo paper is not worth the extra money. My son has used this paper for his GCSE photography pictures and it has been ideal.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP everday photo paper, 13 Nov 2008
Mr. M. Nurney (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Ok quality for quick photo printing , dont expect high gloss - its not for that. it would be better suited to high quality document printing rather than phots.

4.0 out of 5 stars photo paper review, 23 Oct 2010
The photo paper was extremely cheap and that was the main reason for buying it - however I make cards and found that the thickness of the paper was not quite good enough. It needs to be mounted on to other card to make it viable. Okay for printing photos and that sort of thing. Would buy it again but only for photo printing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo paper, 8 Feb 2012
Very good quality at a very resonable price. This item makes for very good reproductions of photos. However word of warning, when you are making your hard copies, the more colour you use the longer they seem to need before they are dry, some pictures took a few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Everyday photo paper, 22 Sep 2010
It may be everyday paper, but the printed results are pretty good and more than adequate for most occasional photographers

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Photo Paper, 25 Oct 2010
I produce certificates but unfortunately our colour printer won't accommodate the thick paper I originally intended to use, so I searched for something more suitable and found this paper. I decided to trust to luck and bought 100 sheets, not noticing it was designed for inkjet copiers; ours is a laser. I needn't have worried, the paper works well so my problem is sorted.

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst photo paper I have ever used, 16 Aug 2013

Will stick to better photo paper in future

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Everyday Photo paper - Glossy photo paper - A4 (210x297mm) 200 g/m..., 6 July 2013
This is a good photo paper and is regularly used for photos and cards.
I would recommend this product to one and all..

5.0 out of 5 stars hp everyday photo paper semi-glossy, 24 Oct 2010
I would like to say how quick my order of the hp photo paper was delivered and how easy it was to order on line, will definately order thru amazon again and the prices were very good also.

2.0 out of 5 stars No longer the best now just another poor product, 26 Sep 2013
I don't normally write bad reviews but this product demanded one.
I bought a new pack of Everyday Paper on the strength of previous purchaces of HP paper, which I found excellent but alas, no longer. The previously roughened back to the paper made it a superior product was missing in this latest product. It led to miss feeds, no feeds, jams and more frustration than I would wish on my worst competitor. A once excellent product now appears to be compromised and now no better than the cheapest and worst paper available. What appears to have been 'cut corners' to save costs, have sent me to another supplier for a better product. Incidently, I have a choice of four printers including HP and Brother brands but none of them could feed the slippery photo paper successfully. Such a pity!
HP's help line was also less than helpful . They were pernickerty, wanted more details than was strictly nessessary before still faining to answer a single point raised.