Size: Lemon 11 Oz|Change

on 5 September 2011
This clarifying shampoo really works, it removed the product build-up from my hair and left it very clean and soft. The fragrance is very lemony- like fresh lemon rather than an artificial lemon smell. I use it once a week to prevent build up and my hair is now in great condition.
on 1 May 2013
I have used this shampoo (and the conditioner) for years and regularly receive comments about how glossy and healthy my hair looks. It smells lovely too so is great way to start the day. It's not often that environmentally friendly products are so fantastic, but this one genuinely is. Highly recommended!
on 30 April 2012
This shampoo is probably the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used. Apart from the fact that it smells divine, so natural and pure and gives your hair a beautiful sheen but doesn't dry it out but gives it a new lease of life. Love this product. I need to try the conditioner next.
on 29 June 2013
Great smelling shampoo that leaves hair looking shiny and healthy. Due to organic content it does not lather as much as other shampoos but don't let that put you off.
on 19 August 2011
You can certainly smell the lemon in this shampoo, as I discovered as soon as I opened the package (ahem), ANYWAY, this is a truly natural shampoo and has the leaping bunny logo, so you know it is genuinely ethical. Don't expect massive lathering, as it does not contain artificial lathering agents, but it does clean your hair effectively. I bought this to brighten up a mid blond hair dye that has gone a bit dull. I didn't want to re-colour it just yet because I think it needs a bit of a rest and some TLC. I believe it has brought out a few different tones and highlights in my hair. Overall, it's a good shampoo, and I will look out for more Avalon Organics products.
on 13 March 2013
very happy with this product, it does what it says on the bottle, my hair is always lovely after i have used it, i usually use it once a week after i have used lots of products on my hair excellent
on 20 April 2013
Excellent results after use, I recommend for everyone, especially curly girls. Great lemon smell and the a really big bottle for long.
on 25 November 2015
It's okay. I wanted something more cleansing than my Head & Shoulders but I don't feel like this does any better. My hair doesn't feel any more or less clarified. It doesn't lather so sometimes it feels like my hair isn't getting cleaned at all, but I suppose that's psychological. It does smell lovely though.
on 18 May 2016
I had a problem of sticky hair, due to build up of dry shampoo and other hair products I had overused and my hair wouldn't get clean properly anymore. I was basically having a bad hair day everyday for almost a month before buying this shampoo. This shampoo worked really well and after a few weeks of using it I can now wait 4-5 days in between my shampoos like I used to. I love that it is made out natural ingredients. I have dry curly hair so I am using a conditioner and a mask on my length because this shampoo is not really hydrating or anything.
After a few weeks I'm noticing that my scalp is getting a bit dried out, or feel a little tense after washing my hair, but I prefer the little dried out effect than greasy dirty hair all the time!!! I highly recommend to try it out.
on 22 March 2013
I would recommend this to anyone. Really does leave you with clean hair, squeaky clean. The lemony smell is mild enough not to be overpowering too. Love this.

See one answered question