5.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo
This clarifying shampoo really works, it removed the product build-up from my hair and left it very clean and soft. The fragrance is very lemony- like fresh lemon rather than an artificial lemon smell. I use it once a week to prevent build up and my hair is now in great condition.
Published on 5 Sep 2011 by sewph

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...but
Delivered on time and packaged securely. Ok product, cleans so well that the hair feels squeaky clean which tends to leave the hair very dry! My advice is to use a little amount as using too much left my transitioning hair dry and tangled.
Published 7 months ago by Blessed mum 78

5.0 out of 5 stars great shampoo, 5 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lemony, 19 Aug 2011
You can certainly smell the lemon in this shampoo, as I discovered as soon as I opened the package (ahem), ANYWAY, this is a truly natural shampoo and has the leaping bunny logo, so you know it is genuinely ethical. Don't expect massive lathering, as it does not contain artificial lathering agents, but it does clean your hair effectively. I bought this to brighten up a mid blond hair dye that has gone a bit dull. I didn't want to re-colour it just yet because I think it needs a bit of a rest and some TLC. I believe it has brought out a few different tones and highlights in my hair. Overall, it's a good shampoo, and I will look out for more Avalon Organics products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shampoo!, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Avalon Organic Clarifying Lemon Shampoo 330 ml (Personal Care)
I have used this shampoo (and the conditioner) for years and regularly receive comments about how glossy and healthy my hair looks. It smells lovely too so is great way to start the day. It's not often that environmentally friendly products are so fantastic, but this one genuinely is. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shampoo, 30 April 2012
Zozo "Zo" (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
This shampoo is probably the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used. Apart from the fact that it smells divine, so natural and pure and gives your hair a beautiful sheen but doesn't dry it out but gives it a new lease of life. Love this product. I need to try the conditioner next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, 29 Jun 2013
Great smelling shampoo that leaves hair looking shiny and healthy. Due to organic content it does not lather as much as other shampoos but don't let that put you off.

5.0 out of 5 stars this shampoo is fantastic!, 13 Mar 2013
very happy with this product, it does what it says on the bottle, my hair is always lovely after i have used it, i usually use it once a week after i have used lots of products on my hair excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh, 8 Jun 2013
very good product. I give you hair a nice perfume and it feels fresh and natural. No lot chemicals but has some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 April 2013
Excellent results after use, I recommend for everyone, especially curly girls. Great lemon smell and the a really big bottle for long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 22 Mar 2013
Sas thompson (Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to anyone. Really does leave you with clean hair, squeaky clean. The lemony smell is mild enough not to be overpowering too. Love this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarifying lemon shampoo, 27 Aug 2012
This is a lovely clarifying shampoo, with a fabulous lemon smell. My hair is definitely less frizzy and feels soft and nourished.