Format: DVD|Change

on 16 July 2004
My three year old daughter Chloe loves this show, and its great fun for adults too! This DVD has three episodes - Big City, Beach Ball and Sailing, and also has an extra episode called Seals. My favourite is Big City which has a very funny sequence involving PC Plum teaching Acrhie the Inventor how to cross the road - priceless! Chloe likes the bit at the science museum and the part where Plum goes sailing with Miss Hooley. There is a singalong and a game with PC Plum too. Balamory is our favourite kids programme by far and we never get bored of watching it.
on 30 May 2013
Well, my 3 yo boy loves it to bits and I have to play one of the characters on a regular basis so he can sng "which colour house are we going to...." Drives me mad, but given boy much pleasure and still going!
This item was purchased for my young daughter aged 2
She loved it and watched it again and again.
This DVD was so strong that it lasted well
We are very please Parents
on 1 March 2011
My 20 month old daughter loves Balamory and is perfect for keeping her entertained during the bad weather while stuck inside. This DVD is just as good as the other Balamory ones.
on 5 December 2014
My nearly 2 year old loves this and says hello to all the characters when they come on. The days out theme makes it interesting with a visit to a science museum, playing on the beach, a seal-spotting boat trip and a fairly random date between PC Plum and Miss Hooly on their day off! (they go sailing together).

However, there are other DVDs available that have more episodes for the same price - this only has four.
on 13 November 2014
I hugely recommend Balamory for little 'uns up to school age. My five and half year old still occasionally revisits it. He feels very affectionate towards the characters. I think they pace the stories very well, and as they repeat and review things, the child can really keep up and understand. A lot of other programmes just go over their heads. Also the songs are varied and good, well, by kiddy standards :)
on 17 March 2013
My grand daughter enjoyed watching it so it must have been fine! She likes the catchy tunes and the characters
on 16 January 2006
Warm and friendly, both in dialogue and apperence - our 4 year old girl is totaly sold and even my 2 year old girl love it!
on 19 January 2011
I bought this DVD as a christmas present for my 3 year old grand-daughter, she finds it totally engrossing and gets quite carried away with the stories. Its a definate hit and I will be buying more of the same as she just loves the show and all its characters. I would thoroughly recommend.
on 26 March 2014
this was for my grandson who cant get enough of balamory at the moment. Keeps him
entertained. good value for money.