5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the price
Published on 8 Mar 2010 by D.Saun

2.0 out of 5 stars Good materials, good construction, poor design
I've bought LowePro bags for my cameras for years and have always been happy with them. They use good materials, solid construction and sensible designs.

This bag, however, cofounds me. The problem, you see, is that this case has two compartments. A pocket on the front for storing memory cards and small sundries which has a large, flap-over, cover and a velcro...
Published on 22 May 2011 by LMD

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the price, 8 Mar 2010
D.Saun (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Well I'd been searching for a case for my panasonic TZ7 for 2 months and generally didn't like the look of the quality of any I came across on ebay, and felt the official case was lacking, to put it politely.. Then I found this. I happened to be in a local shop stocking similar products by the same manufacturer a few days later and I was very impressed with the quality and features of all their products so that sealed the deal for me and I ordered this that night and crossed my fingers.
I was no less impressed when it arrived. A high quality case which I feel is a bargain for the 8 odd pounds total I spent for it and delivery.
I originally wanted to avoid any pouches that had zip access into the main compartment due to not wanting any contact between zip and camera - this case deals with that perfectly. The zip is padded inside to block contact when shut, and when opened, this case opens forward (away from belt loop) quite a fair way to give lots of room to place your camera in without any of the issues I had concern about.
The only critisism I can give regarding this case is that I thought it might be slightly more padded in the main compartment for protection than it is, but that's not to say it isn't by any means (it is, and plenty well). I was just expecting slightly more.
In general the features on this case are very, very good. Far exceeding my expectations for the price. The whole thing is well made and feels very good quality. The zip entry to the main compartment is by 'splashproof' zip which does a very good job; I tested it and saw no sign of water getting in at all. The lining for the main camera compartment is soft and I couldn't see or feel anything that would rub on or cause wear to my camera.
On the back of this pouch, the belt loop is very sturdy, is stiffly reinforced and has a large, quite strong velcro patch at the bottom so you can fit it to a belt without removing your belt - and this velcro patch is ensured further to remain 'shut' by a popper loop. Just above this are two thick, sewn in material loops for attaching to the neck strap.
At the front you have another pocket compartment which is divided into two by a mesh panel inside. Access to this is again by a large, tough velcro-closed flap and it has plenty of room to put 2 spare batteries (for my camera anyway), several spare memory cards and my choice of wrist strap for the camera tucked in before it seems quite bulked out.
All in all I am highly impressed by this, and lowepro in general, and could not recommend this pouch any more if you were considering it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 9 Aug 2006
Matt Gadd - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I recently purchased this camera case for my Fuji E900 and I am very pleased with it. Previously I had bought a Fuji case and was disappointed because there was no room for anything but the camera.

This case comfortably provides room for my camera, four spare batteries, a spare memory card and a memory card reader. Anything else would make it bulky.

Appearance-wise the case is an unassuming black, sleek enough to look good without being unecessarily flash or garish.

Although the main compartment is slightly larger than my camera, it is well padded, providing plenty of protection for the camera. There is a belt-clip which both press-studs and velcros for added piece of mind. There is a shoulder strap provided which can be clipped on or off easily.

Overall, I am very pleased with this case, provides good value for money and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits a Canon Ixus 850 IS, 9 April 2007
Martin Smith (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This case is just the right size for a Canon Ixus 850 IS. It looks great and protects the camera well.

Space to store an extra memory card in the front.

A belt loop that fixes securely with velcro and a press-stud meaning you don't need to take your belt off to attach it to yourself - very clever!People have mentioned it doesn't have a hole to pass the camera cord through, so they are both attached - I found by passing it through the belt loop they stay well connected, so no worries on that count.

A shop-keeper tried to tell me it would never fit and I should go for the Rezo 25 - no need, and no need to go anywhere near the High Street again at these prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 24 Jan 2007
Bought one of these for our Canon 850is.

The camera feels well-protected, but it's not a bulky case. There's a little pocket for extra memory or whatever.

We found it better than the Canon offering (tried both in a shop beforehand).

5.0 out of 5 stars compact case for Canon G9, 19 Aug 2008
I spent a lot of time researching cases for the Canon G9. I wanted a simple belt-pouch with minimal bulk. Unlike many other G9 owners, I don't carry a lot of accessories with the camera, not even the neck strap.

The main compartment neatly fits the G9. The extra pocket easily fits a few memory cards and a small USB SD card reader.

The case itself is well padded (better padded than the Amazon product image makes it look). The belt loop uses velcro and a snap so that you don't need to undo your belt to wear the case. It's as small and discreet a case as you're likely to find for a camera as large as a G9.

I found this case after reading G9 case comments on Amazon US... I'm not sure why the Rezo 50 has got less attention in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOWPRO REZO 20 CAMERA BAG, 3 May 2009
JohnB "John" (Cirencester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Rezo 20 Camera Pouch for Digital Camera (Electronics)
Bought this camera bag for a newly purchased Canon Ixus 870is - the camera fits perfectly well and the accessory section is really useful for spare battery and SD cards. Already own a Rezo 15 for an Ixus 700 camera which the new camera fitted snugly into - the Rezo 20 is slightly bigger by 5mm in its depth and height than the Rezo 15. Very pleased with this product (indeed both Rezo camera bags are excellent) and they look good and not too clumsy for this range of compact digital cameras. Purchasing experience with Amazon is perfect every time - great pricing, delivery and product details. Highly recommended for the product and supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in a rug, 13 Dec 2008
I read a few reviews about the Rezo 30 and quite frankly I was confused as to which camera pouch to get for my new Panasonic TZ5 camera as some of the reviews said it was too small for the TZ5. Gone were the days when the 35mm cameras came with a camera case, now with the digital ones, we have to buy the cases seperately.
Having searched the market on-line I looked up the Lowepro website and found that the Rezo 30 was the recommended case for the TZ5. So I made the plunge and at £3.95 plus £4.00 shipping costs,I decided to get one. It's perfect. Fits the TZ5 snug as a bug in a rug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus FE-180 fits like a glove., 24 Feb 2007
R. Richards "Hefhoover." (N.Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this case locally (for a lot more than it's for sale here), but it's the excellent fit (and quality) I bought it for, not brand name etc.

I was surprised to see that on the Lowepro website they don't list this case as fitting this particular camera, but believe me the fit is excellent, brilliantly easy to use and gives the impression of giving very good protection to the camera. Not an awful amount of space for the camera's AV leads etc, but you could easily get a spare set of batteries and memory cards in the front pouch and I preferred to have a smaller, neater pouch without having to carry the leads about everywhere. Hope this review is of use to you, Hef :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 12 Jan 2012
Perfect for a small Digicamera!!Samsung PL2100 in my case.

Most important of all, and it was a shot on the dark in my case, the internal dimensions, looking at this pic here:

--> bottom to zip' highest point - 10.5 cm
--> left to right or standing base - 7.50 cm
--> front face to reverse - 3 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Canon Powershot SX240 HS, 10 April 2012
Y. R. Selvi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking through many cases and chose this one because of good reviews and good reputation of Lowerpro.

First of, this is a very nice camera case, with a good quality feel to it, much better than my old faux leather case I have for my old camera.

The back has a belt clip that is secured with Velcro and also has a button to keep it closed for extra security.

There is good amount of padding inside to protect your camera from small knocks here and there, but I wouldn't count on a major drop to survive.

The main compartment is a perfect fit for the Canon Powershot SX240 HS. You could probably get a small ticket in there or two, if you visited a paid exhibition/zoo/etc of some sort.

The front Velcro pocket can easily fit 2 Canon NB-6L Batteries and will hold them securely.

I've uploaded photos on Amazon for anyone interested.

A recommended buy!