4.0 out of 5 stars new remix
This is a single from Sophie's second album. The title song is a great disco song with a catchy sound. The cd also includes a new Murder On The Danceflor remix. It is a good one with a groovy feel to it. If your a fan of her music you definetely must hear the remix.
Published on 7 Mar 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars victoria will win the chart battle by far!!!!!!!!!
this is absolute crap her 2nd albumis crap and not doing no where near as well as the first this is by far her worst single well all of her songs are except if this aint love
Published on 2 Jan 2004 by luke

4.0 out of 5 stars new remix, 7 Mar 2004
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonus, Yes Sir I Can Boogie, Disco Pleasure, 14 Jan 2004
I Won't Change You is OK and the remix is OK, but
the remake of the Baccara Disco Classic, Yes Sir, I Can Boogie,
is the reason to buy this single, pure Dance Pleasure,
and Sophie rises to the challenge,

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong Single for Sophie, 13 Jan 2004
This review is from: I Won't Change You [CD 1] (Audio CD)
As second albums go Sophie's Shoot From The Hip wasn't bad... but it wasn't brilliant though either. However, one of the undoubted highlighs of the album has to be this track!
"I Won't Change You" is a disco sounding piece of pop which will leave you humming the tune for the rest of the day. Musically the arrangement sounds similar to the song which originally catapulted Sophie into the limelight, "Groovejet (If This Ain't Love)".
Whilst the publicity around this song may not have been as strong as "Groovejet (If This Ain't Love)" or any of Sophie's previous tracks (due to her pregnancy) "I Won't Change You" is a sure bet for a top 10 place in the Official charts.
Very middle of the road + good arranement + strong vocals + a cracking video = a must buy single, which will leave you in a good mood for the rest of the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie's Single from Shoot From The Hip's The BEST!!!!!!, 27 Feb 2005
This review is from: I Won't Change You [CD 1] (Audio CD)
Hello to everybody!!!!! I'm writting this "letter" because Sophie's the Best!!!! Her new Single "I Won't Change You" is the best single from Shoot From The Hip!!!!! I give her 5 Stars, & if this rating has 10 stars, I would give her 10 Stars, you Know?!, Well, ..... Thank U Very Much!!!!! Kisses, Bye!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wont change this song, 15 Dec 2003
Decalsa Kolazcona (Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Won't Change You [CD 1] (Audio CD)
I won't change you is the second single to come from Sophie ellis-bextor's great album Shoot from the hip. I won't change you is an up-tempo song. It is reminiscent of her previous single from Read my lips Music gets the best of me. With a Fantastic Beat bass and melody line and Great Lyrics, this is a real feel good tune. I think this tune is a good addition to the singles previously released by sophie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs!!!!!, 30 Dec 2003
This review is from: I Won't Change You [CD 1] (Audio CD)
Sophie's back with this second single from shoot from the hip, and I say back because mixed up world (the firs single from shoot from the hip) was just released 'cause the problems about was dealing NY at that time and sophie wanted to help with this song.
But now with this new single sophie comes again with the great tunes and too much her style, reminding to preview ones from read my lips, but now more mature with experiences from the first CD. Maybe i won't change ain't the strogest song from shoot from the hip, but it's very rhythmic and danceable, and i love that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jan 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: I Won't Change You [CD 1] (Audio CD)
Sophie Ellis Bextor- the new queen of pop!! And of course the queen of style!! Hope she will have the same success in Germany as in UK!!

1.0 out of 5 stars victoria will win the chart battle by far!!!!!!!!!, 2 Jan 2004
luke (uk surrey) - See all my reviews

ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)

I Won't Change You [CD 1]
I Won't Change You [CD 1] by Sophie Ellis Bextor (Audio CD - 2003)