5.0 out of 5 stars Equipment fully connected
This cable was long and black, pretty much like the description. I was able to fully plug each end into the sockets I had intended. In each case a gentle pushing action resulted in a satisfying click. Afterwards the equipment concerned was fully connected, and you can't argue with that.
Published on 6 Jun 2010 by A. Francis

3.0 out of 5 stars the cable
It loses a couple stars cause mine looked as if it had been used. Not too impressed with that, or the battered packing. But it does what its suppose to do - end of :-)
Published on 29 Dec 2010 by Mr. T. D. Makonde-tafari

5.0 out of 5 stars Equipment fully connected, 6 Jun 2010
A. Francis "cable lover" (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 6 Dec 2011
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Premium quality cable. Very well made with what look and feel like very sturdy gold plated connectors. Bought a handful of these to replace the free/cheap cat5 cables I ahd with my NAS box and superhub. Running everything on gigabit switches I feel it was worth the upgrade though at this time I cannot quantify any gains. Very happy though and I feel that if you spend a lot on your pc and have the equipment to make use of it then prmeium faster rated cables are the way to go!

Delivery was quick from Amazon's preferred merchant indigo starfish and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked up and on line, 1 May 2013
Blue is such a delightful colour for a patch cable. Restful but efficient, quietly confident and ensuring that none of the data leaks out and gets corrupted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Mar 2012
Clive - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is an excellent quality cable. It appears well made and has good sturdy connectors. I have used this to replace all the generic cat 5 cable I ahve accumulated in my network and although I cannot quantify it, things appear a lot faster. Good quality/price form Belkin. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Cat6, 23 Sep 2011
N. Noble "sc00by" (uk) - See all my reviews
Belkin make good quality cables at affordable prices. This one is no exception, the connectors are good and release from ports easily (unlike some freebie types). Plus they handle gigabit ethernet speeds with no problem.
Only negative side is the cable sheathing is a bit inflexible. I bought some Cables to Go Cat6 ones at the same time & although a bit more expensive were much more flexible & even better quality. Still would recommend these if you want to keep prices down.

3.0 out of 5 stars the cable, 29 Dec 2010
Mr. T. D. Makonde-tafari (swansea, wales, uk) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my idea of white...., 31 May 2009
More of an off-pink, so if you were hoping this was going to run invisibly along a skirting board think again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong, Sturdy and definitely and improvement !!, 2 Jan 2014
My home broadband is really sluggish and I decided to see if this makes a difference as I have at least 3 devices I needed to connect to my network. There has definitely been an improvement. Not in a "my broadband is now lightning fast" kind of way, but things are surely looking up, some caching and streaming issues have seemed to have gone away to an extent.

The cables themselves are strong are feel sturdy and give out a sense of quality

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice gigabit patch cable..., 16 Dec 2013
Came promptly, replaced a Cat5 patch cable between broadband Superhub and my home network's switcher box after I upgraded latter from a 10/100 to a 10/100/1000 gigabit box. Does what it says on the lid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to unplug, 24 Nov 2013
Robin Xavier - See all my reviews
It works OK, it's just an ethernet cable really. Only con is the "wing"-type snag protection - it is a pain to fit your finger between the wings to unplug the cable. There are better designs out there, you could really expect to get those from a brand like Belkin.