Size: One Size|Change
Price:£18.31+ Free shipping

on 16 June 2013
I've used one of these mirrors for a number of years and would not be without it. It's not the cheapest available but, although it's the only type I've tried, reviews of others at Amazon have not persuaded me to try any of the other brands/types.

The main drawbacks with the mirror are that eventually the adhesive attaching it to the helmet fails. I solve this with "no nails" double sided tape. Secondly, after a while the flexible arm suffers from being flexed and also fails. Thirdly the mirror can become loose in its mounting and start to swivel too much. So this mirror has a limited life span of maybe 3 to 6 years depending on how much you use it.

Nevertheless it's still my preferred choice of mirror because it does the job so well.

When parking the bike I generally include the helmet on the securing chain, when some care is need to avoid knocking the mirror out of alignment. However if this does happen, and it usually does, then it's easy to adjust back to it's correct alignment.

Unusually the Amazon price is not on this occasion the best price available.