5.0 out of 5 stars black glue
It's quite diffucult to find black eyelash glue but found this one and love it. It doesn't dry to hard so it's not uncomfortable like many glues after it has been on the eyelashes for a while.
Published on 10 Sep 2010 by Zozi

2.0 out of 5 stars Too gooey
Could'nt put it on without it looking obvious. It showed on the eyelid no matter how lightly I tried to put it on
Published 5 months ago by Helen McKay

5.0 out of 5 stars black glue, 10 Sep 2010
This review is from: Ardell Lashtite Adhesive Dark 3.7 ml Bottle (Black Package) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 10 April 2011
I love this glue! Im quite new with individual lashes and my 1st try i ened up taking them out after 2 days as they started to hurt and lots falling out(that was with the lashes that already come with the glue in the shops). This glue didnt make my lashes uncomfortable and my lashes stayed in for 1 week 2 days =D Thats long considering that was my second time putting them on. Came out quite quickly with the remover (sold separately) and to my surprise i still had my original lashes!! Hope this has helped!! =DD xx

2.0 out of 5 stars Too gooey, 8 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 April 2014
I do not use any other individual lash glue. This glue is perfect for individual lashes and lasts two-three weeks if you take care of them. I have tried to find this product in the shops but its not quite the same. This might sound obvious but if you want to get the best from the glue, allow the glue to be tacky before attaching and once attached wait for it to dry before touching the lashes. This product always arrives quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 July 2013
I think this product would have been great but unfortunately I couldn't get the hang of placing the lashes. They certainly stuck well to the bathroom sink and taps.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Oct 2014
Lashes fell off straight away won't be buying again

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Oct 2014
Good eyelash glue lasts well

1.0 out of 5 stars no better than latex, 14 Dec 2011
I was so excited to find this black eyelash glue, which was pretty cheap and apparently worked for ages- I already had a pack of eyelure individual lashes so tried it out on them. not,impressed. I don't tend to wear a lot of make-up as it is, and as it is coming up to Christmas, I was more than willing to give this product a go. In the night 6 of the 12 (on one eye- I like the full effect) had come off. I also went for a few drinks with a friend the following day (after sticking these escapies back on!!!) to come home and find once again most of them were missing.
I have naturally blonde eyelashes and thought this dramatic look might be a worth wile try for the festive season. Apparently not.
I won't be buying this again. Sticking to the clear glue which comes with the packet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 10 May 2012
Um Kinda didn't realise this was for individual lashed however worked just the same for normal strip lashes however i did find after a while when putting this on my lashes then on to my lid my eye i was started to feel a burning sensation which was quite scary so i haven't used it since. Also it's really hard to put the glue on the lashes Grr !!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE, 2 Jan 2012
I have tried various adhesives for lashes and this is one of the worst. The lashes came off within hours, overnight so they were very temporary using this glue. I have found the little pot of glue that you get with the Eyelure individual lashes much better.