on 12 March 2007
It's hard to get too excited about them but they very clearly, accurately and comfortably tell me my weight. Which is basically what i'm after in a set of scales.

Certainly much better then the fancy digital body mass one I had before, which lasted just a few months.
on 4 August 2006
These are great scales comfortable to use and the weight is clearly visible. I'm still fat and not very popular but at least I know how much I weigh. I dont think amazon sells personality scales but when they do I'll be in there like shot.
33 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2007
I wanted simple scales that told me my weight. These scales don't even do that. They give a different reading every time, with a +- error of 1-2 pounds. They have to be reset to zero every time and the slightest tap on the pad will move the dial needle to a new position. If you want to get a gestimate of a sack of potatoes and they're the only scales around - fine, but if you are watching your weight and each pound counts, forget it. These scales are an utter waste of money.
on 8 July 2008
To get an accurate reading on these scales, you have to lean forward.
They feel plasticky, but doubtless, they'll be durable - I've already had mine 3 years.
on 4 February 2010
I have had these scales for almost 2-years, and they have had a fair amount of use by my family. They still work perfectly. However, it is important to use them on a solid level floor, and stand upright, or they will give erratic readings