4.0 out of 5 stars Wu tang are back!!!!!!!!!!
I imported this album through http://www.amazon.com.
I bought the album here because i just couldnt wait for the album to come out of here, i needed it right now.
Published on 26 Dec 2003 by fjd169

2.0 out of 5 stars could have been better
Published on 11 Mar 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Wu tang are back!!!!!!!!!!, 26 Dec 2003
This review is from: The Lex Diamond Story (Audio CD)
I imported this album through http://www.amazon.com.
As soon as i got the album i went up stairs and put it on and blazed the sound out. It starts of with a sort of western feel to it like and old day movie and then the music comes in, i think it suits the piece well and it is a heavy sound track.
I went through each song and i would say they are all very good and my favourite tunes would have to be The Hood and Cliente Kidd, these are my personal favourites probably because i like a chilled out tune which is personal to the perfomers themselves, they always seem to pull out a large variaty of amazing lyircs and the tune will always be amzing to listen to.
After i bought this album there was a dought in my mind that said this was a waste of money. I think that this is probably one of my favourite albums.
It isnt as good as Only built 4 cuban linx but it probably better then immobilarity. These are just my personal thoughts but i think think that you will be pleased with the alubm. So buy it now and witness and new era of wu tang, they are back to the best.

2.0 out of 5 stars could have been better, 11 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: The Lex Diamond Story (Audio CD)
This album is alright, but we all know the wu tang movement ended by the release of supreme clientelle, that's because rza wasn't producing and redman was on a ghostface album. I got this album (Lex diamond story) in 2004 and hardly ever listen to it because its pretty cr*p, Raekwon talks alot of rubbish - its all ego and very unconvincing. The only track is muskateers of pig ally.

The Lex Diamond Story
The Lex Diamond Story by Raekwon (Audio CD - 2003)