5.0 out of 5 stars My guilty pleasure
I absolutely love midsomer murders. It may be set in a village and targeted more at older people (I'm 15) but I still love it with the bigoted villagers and beautiful scenery. It reminds me so much of where I live, without the violent murders. Each episode has a dramatic storyline and an ending which you would never have predicted and it's surprising the amount of famous...
Published on 19 May 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Why isnt this episode on any of the 10 episode box sets ?
I love watching Midsomer Murders but I have to say it's not one of the better episodes. The story is rather dull and predictable which is unusual for Midsomer Murders.The cast however, is excellent and I can't fault anyones performances - it's the story thats the problem. Out of the entire series there are only a few episodes which I did not enjoy.

Now the...
Published on 15 Aug. 2007 by David

‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Oct. 2013
was very pleased with the product well packaged very happy with the purchase and very good price to pay .I found nothing wrong with the item i loved it and would buy more.I gave 5 stars because the service was very good item to buy .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Casey, as gorgeous as ever!, 23 April 2003
Ok, so one of the reasons why I love Midsummer Murders so much is due to the fact that Daniel Casey is in it! Seriously, it's one of the best shows on ITV these days. Pretty, chocolate-box villages, gruesome murders, downright odd locals and a cracking' theme tune make this un-missable. John Nettles is superb as easy going Tom Barnaby, while Daniel Casey is the perfect sidekick as Sgt Troy. You can't keep any secrets if you live in a village! Watch your backs, there's some strange happenings at the cricket pavilion...and don't walk down that leafy lane!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Barmy episode from Midsomer, 29 Sept. 2014
terrific fun episode from the Sgt Troy years....nice to see old Tom Barnably alongside young cousin John this time round playing a randy gardener putting the moves on every woman in Midsomer including that nice Mrs Barnaby...

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased to receive this DVD promptly, 12 Jan. 2015
I was very pleased to receive this DVD promptly, as my original copy was damaged in an accident, and I had promised young family members that I would have it for them to watch at a family party. Thankyou, seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Midsomer Murders, 26 May 2013
Bought the entire series...obviously great and well made...highly recommend.Excellent series. Loved every episode and was particulary fond of the characters. Very good packaging and delivery to the US was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2014
I love all the episodes of this series with John Nettles. I had not seen this one for a long time and found it intriguing. I did not remember who did it so was enthralled to the end. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB TV, 16 Feb. 2014
noah "t watkins" (Calabasas, California United States) - See all my reviews
I'm American and I am in love with this DvD.. Watching foreign TV is amazing and fun. I'm in awe of how great the storytelling and love the actors roles. I got my movie in a very fast follow thru...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Mar. 2014
This item arrived on time and in good condition. Apart from not having the cellophane round it it was in perfect and played with no problems at all. I would buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful entertainment., 28 April 2014
First saw this on TV and loved it. The dvd didn't disappoint. We live abroad and had been warned off buying the German versions as they're abridged, but these seem complete to me.

‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›